18

Ning Shu has been busy with the affairs of the Liyuan during this time, and he doesn't have much time left. I went to Liyuan with Ning Guan every day, under the guidance of several masters.

He gradually entered the realm.

The young man put on a costume, and his twinkling phoenix eyes seemed to be seductive. But he had a cool temperament and a calm appearance. It seems that it seems to be peerless and lonely.

On the gorgeous costume, the red peony flowers are embroidered very delicately. Under the wide sleeves, the skin is cold and white, and the slender neck vaguely follows the line.

Indescribably long and beautiful.

Many members of the troupe in Liyuan were stunned!

Although the role of Ji Chang is not the protagonist, he occupies an important role in the play. He used to be a young master, but because of the decline of his family during the war, he became an actor.

He was cold and arrogant and refused to let go of his figure, but even so, there were still many people who came to see his play.

When they first heard about the role of Ji Chang, they actually felt that his life was bitter and that he was stubborn. However, Ji Chang's peerless beauty is revealed in his words.

In the end, they all felt that no matter who in Liyuan played the role, they couldn't play it well.

But now, they seem to have seen a living Ji Chang come out of the book.

Today is the opening day of Liyuan, and of course there are quite a few guests here. There are quite a few people with a head and a face. After all, once a year, the opening of classes in Liyuan has long been a big day. Although it is not as prosperous as it was ten years ago, some people still remember this day.

At this time, Ning Shu was behind the stage, and the troupe was putting makeup on his thrush.

The young man's eyes are sparkling and seductive. The eyes fluttered slightly, which was peerless.

The little girl from the troupe stopped her thrush pen, her face flushed.

This young master of the Ning family is really good-looking.

Even if Ji Chang stood in front of them alive, she felt that Ji Chang might not be as good-looking as Young Master Ning.

And on the stage, some people have already started singing.

Master Zhao is the most important thing in the Liyuan, and he can't be careless.

"This year's Liyuan is no different from the past." Someone said loudly, knocking peanuts and melon seeds.

The others heard it and felt that what he said made sense.

"There is nothing new in this year's Liyuan. It is still the same few operas, which makes people tired of listening. "

"Yes. When the person at the front desk of the theater troupe heard this, he immediately said: "I have only performed a few operas today, and there are still major plays that have not been performed yet." "