Wolf school bully x little sweetheart

When leaving the world, Ning Shu looked a bit lost.

The expression on the young man's face was a little gloomy, as if he had fallen into this kind of emotion and couldn't extricate himself for a long time.

Lingling sighed, that's why they asked some hosts to clean up their memories, otherwise even if they went to the next world to do tasks, it would have an impact.

Although Shen Mingxuan has a strong desire to control, he is still very good to the host. Although this man is bad in his bones, he is reluctant to let the host be wronged. Just look at the fate of the Ning family. Father Ning knelt outside the door for a long time, begging the Shen family to spare them, but he was not moved at all, let alone his cruel methods.

Shen Mingxuan is always cold-hearted, he is an old fox in the shopping mall, and he is also a ruthless person. The only deep feeling is given to the host.

Lingling said: "Host, are you okay?"

Ning Shu shook his head, but he still squatted down involuntarily, and said, "I'll get better slowly."

It's just that I still feel a little uncomfortable.

It was so uncomfortable that I couldn't breathe.

He seemed to be talking to himself, and also to Lingling: "After the task is completed, can you return this memory to me?"

Ning Shu felt that he was reluctant to forget Mr. Shen.

Even as a gesture of memory.

Lingling said: "Of course! Host!" It asked hesitantly: "Does the host also want the previous memory?" Ning

Shu asked with some doubts: "The previous one?"

Lingling quickly said: "The host is sure Do you only want this memory?"

Ning Shu nodded, and said, "Because this is a precious memory between me and Mr. Shen." He said shyly, "I have never been in love, and Mr. Shen is my only lover."

Ling Ling: "Actually...the host..."

In fact, you talked about it several times in front of you!

But Lingling couldn't say it, it was afraid that the host would not be able to accept it, so it had to swallow the words with tears in its eyes.

......

The young man grabbed the head of the underground man, and a mocking smile appeared on his lips: "Why don't you call me now." He lowered his eyes slightly, with a cold expression inside, and his thin lips slightly Zhang: "Trash is trash."

The boy who was suppressed by him had a thick red neck and a painful expression on his face.

Suddenly he took out a knife from his body and stabbed him.

A knife flashed across the boy's eyes, and he took a step back, but there was still a scar on his hand. It seemed to be a few centimeters long, and blood rushed out.

dripping on the ground.

The expression on his face instantly became horrifying, and the delicate face was gradually stained with a hint of darkness.