32

Unexpectedly, Gu Chen just showed a half-smiling expression, he said, "How stupid are you?"

Ning Shu did not speak, lowered his head, thinking, he is very stupid, otherwise he will not be caught by himself. My brother was killed.

The next second, a slender hand squeezed his chin.

The boy's ear was bitten heavily again, and the boy pinched his waist with a bit of possessiveness, and said in a hoarse voice: "Forget it, you will be mine anyway.

" Like a viper, sticky.

Ning Shu didn't understand what the young man meant, but it didn't prevent him from having a hairy feeling in his heart.

....

Boys have to wear clothes with high collars these days. Fortunately, the weather has entered the cold.

It doesn't look too weird.

Ling Ling said, "Excellent host! Your favorability score has reached 80!"

Ning Shu was stunned, is that already so much?

Ling Ling said, "In a short while, the host will be able to successfully complete the mission! It's great!"

Ning Shu also had an incredible feeling in his heart, obviously at the beginning, he was still worried about how to brush Gu Chen's favor.

When Li Hong inadvertently saw the fierce hickey on the boy's neck, his eyebrows jumped slightly. He didn't expect Gu Chen to be so possessive on the bed....

This kid has the strength to get out of bed, it seems that he underestimates him.

"Are you really here?"

Li Hong still didn't believe his long-time friend, so he suddenly turned a corner. But when he thought of Gu Chen's means of revenge against those few people, he also felt frightened.

Gu Chen glanced at the boy sitting on the seat, who was like an ostrich and wanted to bury himself. Like this, you can avoid everything that has happened.

His thin lips curled slightly, glanced at Li Hong, and said, "At least I like it now."

Li Hong thought about it and said, "Don't say it, Ning Shu's skin is white and tender..." He originally wanted to ask how you were feeling, but when he met the young man's icy, half-smiley expression, he groaned and said, "Just kidding, you know, I'm not interested in men."

"I don't care . Are you interested?" The young man was unhurried, but his tone was shockingly possessive: "I don't like others touching my things, let alone glance at them."

Li Hong swallowed.

Oh shit.

In the past, when those people said that Gu Chen was elegant and abstinent, how the hell did they believe it, this guy is obviously a pervert with a strong desire for control and a strong desire for possession.

Since that night.

The teenager was even more unscrupulous. When Ning Shu was pressed against the door to kiss him, it was even in the school toilet and in the car.