19

Ning Shu couldn't help but said: "It's not that I don't believe you, it's that you can't be trusted at all." With wet eyes that were a little red from the unpleasant smell of cigarettes, he said, "There is no elder who will be like you." ....."

He couldn't continue.

Teenagers are not suitable for swearing, the most they can do is shameless.

Shen Mingxuan raised his eyebrows, and said with great interest: "What about me?"

Ning Shu couldn't hold back, "You're such a beast in clothes!"

The man smiled lightly, looking over with his deep eyes, but his tone made the scalp tingle He raised the young man's chin, bit his soft earlobe, and said in a low and elegant voice: "If uncle really forces you, you should be in uncle's place now." Under the desk...not on the uncle's lap..."

Ning Shu was a little at a loss, what does this have to do with under the desk?

He was a little curious, but couldn't ask.

I had no choice but to ask Ling Ling for advice.

Lingling said angrily: "Host, this old man has such dirty and shameless thoughts!"

Ning Shu was a little confused.

Why doesn't he understand everything he understands.

Ling Ling explained in a few words: "This old man is really shameless!"

Ning Shu's face was even more ashamed, flushing to the neck: "Shameless!"

He took a deep breath, and thought about it in a panic, but was caught Shen Mingxuan pressed it down, and said in a low hoarse voice: "Don't move, uncle hasn't come down yet."

The young man was very flustered, he didn't expect that the man's mind was full of messy things.

The usual indifferent, elegant and expensive appearance is deceiving.

When he thought of this, he couldn't sit still, but he didn't dare to move.

I had no choice but to sit on the man's lap obediently.

Hold on to people tightly.

Ning Shu was too ashamed.

Just when he was at a loss, someone knocked on the office door: "Mr. Shen."

Shen Mingxuan paused, and then let him go.

After the assistant walked in, he was no longer surprised to see the boy.

He put the things on Shen Mingxuan's desk and chatted with him about business.

Ning Shu pursed his lips, the tips of his ears were still hot.

He could see the man crossing his legs carelessly, with a cold expression on his face, and a low voice in his throat.

Assistant Ren couldn't think of it either.

In the eyes of the company's female employees, Mr. Shen, who is dignified and stern, feels even more painful at this time.