22

He Lianyu's army settled down, not far from the north, to investigate the enemy's situation.

Ning Shu was in the open hood at this time. After drinking the medicine, he went to bed and rested. It's just that he still remembered what the doctor said during the day.

I couldn't help my cheeks getting hot.

The boy was more than seven months pregnant, and his red lips were slightly parted. He closed his eyes in a daze, and suddenly thought of the scene of the man pressing him down that day.

Ning Shu turned pale, and immediately opened his eyes, startled and frightened.

How could he think of the regent.

Couldn't help biting his lip, Ning Shu felt a little humiliated. He closed his eyes, trying to get rid of this image, which made him feel better.

But my heart was still in a mess.

Ning Shu thought to himself, how could he dream of the regent doing such a thing. He closed his eyes, he should like women... yes.

But over time.

In Ning Shu's mind, he thought of the man's fiery lips. And that strong body, obviously hard, but he couldn't help but blush and heartbeat.

Moreover, there is an unspeakable feeling.

came from behind.

Ning Shu opened his eyes and pursed his lips in panic. He twitched his eyelashes and rubbed his stomach.

Work hard to suppress the emotion.

He was even a little dazed and at a loss, did he also turn bad? He even longed for Helian Yu.

Ning Shu didn't want to think about it.

But later, he still secretly buried under the quilt, and did...something he couldn't even imagine before.

In the middle of the night.

A fiery body was attached to it.

Ning Shu woke up in a daze. Then he felt a hand touching his swollen belly.

He was startled, but he felt relieved when he smelled the familiar breath.

Ning Shu closed his eyes.

He is now used to a man's embrace, even his breath.

After He Lianyu lay down, he hugged the boy into his arms, then lowered his head, and kissed his forehead.

"How is your majesty today?"

Ning Shu knew that the regent had been very busy these days, so he didn't bother with him at the moment, and said, "He is very good, he didn't kick me." He Lianyu

stroked his stomach , said aloud: "The past few days were very noisy."

The boy couldn't eat, and he didn't have much appetite.