28

Gu Chen didn't come back with him, and the boy didn't explain where he went.

Ning Shu lowered his head and was stunned for a while.

Yeah, what was he expecting. Are people greedy, if they get something that doesn't belong to them, they will want more, or even have more.

He could even feel Gu Chen that night, holding him in his arms and saying those words.

And the fiery lips, bit by bit, dry the tears from the corners of his eyes with kisses.

With an imperceptible tenderness and cherishing.

Ning Shu is like grabbing the last straw, craving for a temperature that does not belong to him. He was very hopeless with wet eyes, thinking to himself, there is no need to take himself too seriously.

Where did Gu Chen go, what did he do, and he didn't even let him integrate into the circle that belonged to the other party, he should not be wronged.

Ning Shu thought at a loss, maybe that night was just the whim of a teenager.

What made him even more dazed was his attitude towards Gu Chen. He was no longer as fearful and conflicted as he was at the beginning. Do you think that he.... subconsciously changed his impression of the boy; do you even want to be friends with him?

Lingling : "Host! How could you want to be friends with that pervert!"

Ning Shu pursed her lips and denied, "No."

He and Gu Chen are not from the same world, neither in temperament nor in other places. Get along together.

Looking out of the window in a chaotic mood, and suddenly not wanting to go back to Gu's house so early, Ning Shu told the driver, then got out of the car and walked on the road.

He didn't know where to go, he wasn't even familiar with this place.

But Ning Shu suddenly wanted to walk by himself for a while, even if it was only ten minutes.

But what he didn't expect was.

Ten minutes later, someone covered his mouth and fainted.

When Ning Shu woke up, his head was still a little dizzy.

He heard several voices.

"...put him in later..."

"...you....will definitely like it..."

Ning Shu rubbed his temples and found that He was in a dark box with his clothes changed, and he was stunned.

Look at the bunny dress on her body.

His cheeks flushed instantly, and an indescribable shame spread to his heart.

Ning Shu took a deep breath and slowly pulled the rabbit ears off his head. Knowing that this was the last time to startle the snake, he endured the discomfort and got up slowly.

But he still underestimated the place, there was no place to hide.

Ning Shu was soon discovered.

A few men with dyed hair looked over in astonishment, and then whistled: "This suit is good, damn, it's obviously a boy, why does it look better than a woman's figure."

"Grass, look. These legs, I almost have a Y."

Their eyes were a little hot on the boy's body, and they licked their lips.