5

Gu Chen raised his eyebrows.

If he is right, the emotion in the boy's eyes is pity.

He lowered his eyes slightly, his lips twitched a little bit of play.

Gu Chen was born with countless envy, admiration, and even jealous eyes. No one has ever looked at him with such eyes.

Isn't the little thing a bit over-brained?

Think he lacks love?

Feel lonely?

Gu Chen thought calmly, even though he didn't need it, he even felt that the other party's thoughts were a bit naive.

It didn't break through.

Instead, he said with interest: "In the future?"

Ning Shu nodded, looked at the distinguished and handsome young man, and said nervously: "If you don't mind the young master..." He paused, and continued: "Moreover, eat. At the time, I will try not to disturb the young master by making noises..."

This is the only way he can think of a good impression.

Gu Chen stood up and wiped it gracefully. Those Danfeng eyes fell on the boy's body, and the gentle and submissive appearance did not make people feel annoying. On the contrary, it will arouse some people's desire to destroy, and make these eyes flow with pitiful tears.

He curled his lips and said, "Okay."

Ning Shu was slightly stunned, but he didn't expect that the teenager would agree so soon.

Especially when he saw that Gu Chen seemed to have finished his breakfast, he couldn't help putting down the tableware in his hands.

But he heard the young man say indifferently: "Are you full?"

Ning Shu hesitated and nodded.

He didn't think that someone who had a sense of time like Gu Chen would wait for him for such a trivial thing as his breakfast.

"Are you sure?" The

boy showed a smile.

Obviously there was no action, but Ning Shu felt an invisible coercion.

"If you let me hear your stomach screaming today."

Gu Chen looked over with a deep gaze, and whispered: "I'll throw you off the car."

Ling Ling couldn't help but say, "Ah, the goal of this mission is so cruel. ~"

Ning Shu also felt a little scalp tingling, and hurriedly stuffed things into his mouth.

The cheeks on both sides are bulging, like a little squirrel hiding food.

Gu Chen's eyes fell on his face.

There was a faint smile in his eyes.

"Eat slowly, no one will grab you." With

such a small amount of time, the teenager's favorability has increased by two points.

This gave Ning Shu a kind of intuition, and Gu Chen deliberately scared him.

But why?

He wondered a little dazedly, would Gu Chen feel happy even seeing him make a fool of himself?

What kind of bad taste is this.

Ning Shu felt that the young man was even more dangerous, like a beast next to him. He stretched out his paws unhurriedly and stared at you.

Occasionally stretch out his paw.

It can scare him to death.

Ning Shu tried his best to let himself not be so afraid of Gu Chen, after all, this was the goal of his mission. It's just that once you get close to a teenager, that kind of reflexive feeling can't deceive people.

Just like now, they got in the car.

Ning Shu couldn't help staying away from the boy, as if this would make him feel better.

"Are you afraid of me?"

Gu Chen said unhurriedly.

Ning Shu looked up, and saw the young boy's eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, so they locked in.

He suppressed the emotion that was surging from the bottom of his heart, and plucked up the courage to look at each other, as if emphasizing to himself: "I...I am not afraid of you."

Gu Chen laughed inexplicably, overlapping into a piece. The long legs are put away.

Lean over.