20

The young actor's long eyelashes trembled slightly, as if he couldn't hear such frivolous words, his snow-white earlobes couldn't help turning red, and he turned his face away slightly.

That gorgeous face was also tinged with a little bit of embarrassment.

Those phoenix eyes were less cold, and more embarrassingly resisting.

Master Jun's cold belt touched him coldly. With a bit of metallic sound quality, it rang in my ears.

The young actor could only be forced to lie powerlessly on the desk.

His slender and plain white hands seemed to be resisting silently, pushing and shoving the military master's chest, his gorgeous eyes became a little narrow and elongated, with an inexplicable sense of desire/desolation.

Ning Shu couldn't help but said: "Young commander, isn't he afraid of being seen?"

"This is Liyuan."

He opened his mouth, a little embarrassed, and said angrily, "It's not a song and dance hall, nor a theater."

Those red lips spoke some unspeakable words.

The costumes on the young actor's body were scattered, and his skin was white and clean. It is somewhat attractive to be lined by that red.

The military master has long wanted to do this.

He lowered his thin eyelids, stretched out his hand to lift his chin, stared at the person with dark blue eyes, his voice was indifferent, but the words he said made people shudder: "If I were that second lieutenant . "

The voice also became a little cold and said: "Of course it's because he only likes Ji Chang's face, not Ji Chang's people."

Ning Shu couldn't help showing a little selfishness of his own. The emotions that had been pent up in his chest for a long time burst out suddenly.

Lowering his eyes, he said, "That's why Ji Chang threatened his life and disfigured him, so he let Ji Chang go."

The military master remained silent.

Just pinching his chin, those fingers were cold, grinding his skin finely.

Like a poisonous snake, it coiled up sticky.

Ning Shu only felt his body hang.

He was picked up by the military master.

But Master Jun didn't seem to want to make him feel too good.

Ning Shu felt his body trembling a little, he could only wrap his legs around the man's waist. Hanging up, the slender white hand grabbed the military man's clothes and did not let go.

I was afraid that I would fall.

The young actor's breath was confused, and his clothes were also messed up. The slightly opened clothes revealed a snow-white chest and delicate collarbone.

Jun Ye just glanced at it, and his pupils quickly darkened.

He pushed the young actor against the screen in the troupe garden, seeming to be mocking: "Master Ning Fourth will be like Ji Chang in the book, threatening his life and destroying his appearance?"