15

Ning Shu's face was burning, and he only felt a burst of shame. He used to have thin skin, but now he is even more red and transparent.

Especially feeling that scary big guy.

The young man was even more panicked. He couldn't help but move his body slightly, but he didn't expect that the man gasped and slapped his butt in a hoarse voice: "Don't move."

Ning Shu never I have never encountered such a thing, especially the first two times, when he was forced to do this, he was also given to Baili Mo...such and such.

The sense of shame came to my mind.

He couldn't help turning his head, and said angrily: "This subordinate is not a woman, I hope the prince is more self-respecting!"

But inadvertently, he saw the outline of the thing clearly, and the young man was stunned for a moment.

Baili Mo's throat moved indistinctly, grabbed Ren Da's hand, and said, "You don't want to? Huh?"

Ning Shu quickly turned his face away and said in a muffled voice, "Is that how your lord likes the hardship of strong people? ?" The

boy's eyes were a little red, and he was a little helpless and dazed, especially when those beautiful almond eyes stared at him. The man only felt even more angry, the slender hand with well-defined joints slightly raised the chin, and hummed, "It's hard for a strong man?" "Because

the king didn't go in, you cried, if you go in, don't you want to ? Seeking death?"

Ning Shu: "..."

He whispered: "If the lord wants to, there are a lot of women willing to warm the bed for the lord, no less than one of his subordinates, not to mention... .." He raised his face and hesitated: "The body of the subordinate is still stiff, and it is not as comfortable as a woman to use..."

Baili Mo's breath was heavy, his eyes became a little red, and he pinched him. The chin also became a little harder: "Not as good as a woman?"

"Which woman?"

"The daughter of the Liu family?"

Ning Shu was a little stunned. He didn't know why the man mentioned Miss Liu again, and his face was red for a while: "Don't talk nonsense!"

"I have nothing to do with Liu Qianjin!" Bailimo

sneered: "Then how do you know that it is not as good as using it? How are you?" He said with a dark face, "If you let this king know which woman you are having an affair with, this king will break your legs!"

Ning Shu didn't say anything, just silently pulled his clothes over.

"People who don't know still think that the lord is a broken sleeve."

Baili Mopi smiled without laughing: "This king is just to see if your body is clean, this king never uses things that others have used. "

That sounds ugly.

Ordinary people would have felt humiliated long ago.