15

Since Ning Shu was three months pregnant, he became lethargic and his appetite was not as bad as before. He can eat anything as long as it is not too greasy.

In addition, I have recuperated my body some time ago, and I am not as thin as before.

It's just not coincidental.

It has been raining for the past few days, although Ning Shu paid great attention to his body, he had to go to court and deal with important matters. Accidentally, he developed a high fever.

He lay groggy on the couch.

Grabbing the servant's clothes, he opened his eyes, only to feel dizzy: "...is called Doctor Chen."

The young man was lying on the couch, his face a little pale.

The servant took the order and went to Tai Hospital. But who knew, Mrs. Chen had important matters at home, so she asked for leave for two days. I can't come back until tomorrow, and the slave doesn't know the twists and turns inside.

I was very anxious in my heart, so I called another imperial doctor to come.

But who knows, he ran into the empress dowager on the way.

Doctor Li saluted, and the queen mother, who followed the emperor to see the emperor, entered the palace.

Ning Shu lay on the bed with a confused mind, feeling very uncomfortable. He felt cold for a while, and hot for a while.

Even my stomach felt uncomfortable.

He touched the obvious belly, and felt a little sore in his heart.

...he now has some affection for the kid.

Thinking of what would happen to this child, Ning Shu's heart also became a little sour, as if being pricked by a needle, it began to ache densely.

He opened his eyes, and his vision was a little dizzy.

"Where is Imperial Physician Chen..."

The servant said from the side: "Your Majesty, Imperial Physician Chen will be here soon."

Ning Shu closed his eyes with some relief, but just as he closed his front feet, he heard the Queen Mother's voice on his back feet.

Ning Shu was covered in cold sweat behind his back.

He opened his eyes suddenly.

"Your Majesty."

The one kneeling in front of him was not the doctor Chen, but another face.

Ning Shu's lips turned white. The Queen Mother sat beside him, stretched out her hand, and touched his hand: "Your Majesty..."

Imperial Physician Li said from the side: "My Lady, Queen Mother, allow me to feel the pulse of the Emperor..."

The Queen Mother vomited With a sigh of relief, he stepped aside, feeling a little complicated.