24

Chang'an in October.

Half a year ago, the emperor returned to the palace, brought back a baby, and made him a prince. It caused an uproar in the court. It is said that the baby's mother was a folk woman, but died of illness because of dystocia.

In addition, what changed the situation in the court even more was that although the regent took down twelve cities, he died on the battlefield.

Some people in the court are happy and some are worried.

And at this moment, in the emperor's bedroom.

Ning Shu said to Liu An outside the door: "Is there still no news from the regent?"

He looked closely at Liu An in front of him, as if he wanted to hear what he wanted to hear from him.

Liu An couldn't bear it and said: "...the general's body has not been found yet." He took a deep breath and said with some difficulty: "The subordinates have sent people to search for it many times, just because they are afraid..."

Ning Shu's face turned pale.

Even if the other party didn't say anything, he knew the rest of the words. He Lianyu fell from his horse, and if he was on the battlefield, he would still be able to retrieve his body. But that was a canyon, and the body rolled directly to the bottom of the cliff. If I haven't found it for so long, I'm afraid it has been eaten by jackals.

It's just that he still refused to believe that this person died just like that.

Ning Shu was absent-minded for a while, his throat was a little dry and he said: "Keep looking...if you can't find it, don't come to see me..."

Seeing the young man like this, Liu An also knew that he was thinking about the general.

Persuading: "When the general was here, he often told his subordinates to take good care of the emperor. Now that the emperor is like this, the general... the general knows it in his heart, and it is not easy."

Ning Shu closed his eyes and let him go.

In the hall, the nanny hugged the eight-month-old child and said in a low voice, "The prince is crying again to see the emperor."

Ning Shu looked up with tears in his eyes.

A beautiful child cried and held out his hand for a hug.

He looked at the child with a look in his eyes, after all, he still looked a little like He Lianyu.

Seeing that the emperor did not respond for a long time.

The nanny had no choice but to coax the little prince, for fear of annoying the emperor.

"Give him to me."

Ning Shu said.

Mammy handed over the little prince.

Once in the hands of the emperor, he stopped crying and looked at his father with big eyes.

Then he bit his finger.