35

The little prince was stunned for a moment, then hugged Ning Shu's neck, and nodded his head slightly.

Opening his eyes wide again, he asked the boy, "Can I see Concubine Mother?"

Ning Shu hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

The little prince looked a little happy, and the bad mood of the previous period seemed to be dispelled by today. He was a little shy, but also curiously asked: "Father, will my mother and concubine like me?"

Ning Shu pursed his lips and smiled, and said, "Of course I like you."

The little prince nodded his head, Some jumped up, and couldn't help asking another question: "Father, where is mother and concubine now?"

Ning Shu hesitated slightly, just about to say something out loud.

I felt the carriage jolt for a moment.

Then came the noise of the crowd, and the sound of a knife being drawn.

Liu An's words came over: "Protect the carriage!"

The little prince was stunned for a moment, naturally he knew there was danger. He hugged Ning Shu's neck, and asked a little worriedly: "What about him?"

Ning Shu felt a little funny.

Although the little prince didn't know He Lianyu's identity, he still couldn't help feeling concerned. Should it be said that it is the nature of blood, or that he is too heartless.

He hugged the little prince, and said: "He is very skilled in martial arts, he will be fine."

The little prince let out an oh, and buried himself in his father's arms.

Ning Shu hugged the little prince tightly in his arms, and comforted him, "Don't be afraid."

These people were obviously ambushing here.

Ning Shu also felt a little apprehensive when he heard the sounds of swords and swords. Especially since he didn't know where He Lianyu was now, he became inexplicably worried.

He bit his lip and hugged the little prince tightly, as if looking for comfort.

I don't know how much longer.

Suddenly someone approached the carriage.

Lift the top off.

Ning Shu's heart tightened. When the man in black saw the two of them, he came over with a knife in his hand.

And at this time, Helian Yu fell from the sky.

The resolute and stern face looked like Yama, and the dark eyes were full of murderous intent.

The moment Ning Shu saw him, he felt relieved.

The little prince opened his eyes slightly, staring at the man without blinking.

After He Lianyu killed those men in black, his eyes darkened, and he said: "Liu An, take the emperor and the little prince away first."