18

But how is this possible? Didn't I say that Second Young Master Ning is the treasure Mr. Shen cares about? How could it be the boy in front of him.

It must be because he ordered Mr. Shen's people to do things without authorization, so Mr. Shen would be angry.

The man couldn't help saying flatteringly: "Boss Shen, I was wrong, and I will definitely not do this again next time."

He is an old employee of the company and has worked here for several years. Even if Boss Shen is a little unhappy, it is impossible to do anything to him.

After all, he was just an unfavored Young Master Ning.

But he saw that the man opposite him lowered his eyes slightly, but there was no warmth in his eyes: "Notify the finance department that he won't come to work tomorrow."

This man showed an unbelievable expression.

Even Ning Shu was a little taken aback.

He looked up and didn't understand why the man would do this. Was it because he felt that his authority was being challenged?

The assistant behind nodded and said: "Yes, Mr. Shen."

The person standing there was already dumbfounded, how could he think that he would be fired, he obviously didn't do anything, isn't Mr. Shen disliked young people? Why would he be fired?

With a low voice, Shen Mingxuan continued: "By the way, I also changed the few people who were gossiping today." Assistant: "

Yes, Mr. Shen."

Who in the company would have thought that the people who gathered in the company at noon to gossip only took a long time He was fired by Boss Shen within a short time. You have to know how many people are desperately trying to squeeze in, because the treatment here is definitely several times that of other companies.

Fortunately, these people know that they usually talk less and do more in the company. Otherwise, they will be as unlucky as these people.

And those people don't mention how regretful they are.

If they hadn't tried to please Ning An, they wouldn't have been fired by Mr. Shen.

Ning Shu walked in with the people.

He felt a little complicated, he didn't expect that Shen Mingxuan would fire all those employees for him.

The teenager was a little dazed.

Ning Shu didn't think he had such a great charm. Could it be that a man did all this just to show him?

but.

The young man held his heart that was beating slightly just now, and there was still a little fever left there.

However, Shen Mingxuan couldn't see any joy or anger: "If you are bullied, you won't complain to your uncle?"

Ning Shu looked over and hesitated, "This is your company."