13

His heart constricted, and Ning Shu was really frightened.

He pursed his lips slightly and hugged his stomach, his face turned pale.

The regent frowned, picked him up, and hugged him into his arms. His eyebrows sank: "Where is the injury?"

Ning Shu came back to his senses, seeing the man's dark eyes staring at him, his head went blank for a moment, and he didn't know how to react.

Naturally, He Lianyu also noticed the little emperor's movements.

He paused for a moment, and glanced at the other person's stomach with fixed eyebrows.

Sensing his gaze, Ning Shu panicked all of a sudden, he let go of his stomach palely, and said in a nana voice: "...it's all right."

But he was guilty and didn't dare to look at him again.

He Lianyu said nothing, but covered his big hand over. Touching his stomach made Ning Shu's body stiffen all of a sudden.

Not daring to move for half a minute.

The regent asked in a low voice: "But does it hurt here?"

Ning Shu was stiff, not daring to speak out, for fear that the other party would see something wrong.

The man rubbed the place with his big hands, moving slowly.

She held him in one hand again, not letting him go down.

"Your majesty is so delicate, it hurts even if you touch it."

Ning Shu secretly heaved a sigh of relief, seeing that the other party had no doubts, he naturally let the other party obediently.

Just the hand touching his stomach.

But it brought a weird feeling.

It made Ning Shu's body a little goosebumps, and he couldn't help but feel slightly hot.

I don't know if it's an illusion.

Ning Shu actually felt some warmth, much better than usual.

When He Lianyu saw the little emperor's rare and well-behaved appearance, he was also a little emotional for a while. I couldn't help touching the other's ear with my lips, but saw the young man looked shocked and angry, and wanted to avoid him, but couldn't.

His eyes darkened slightly, and he said: "The emperor is not allowed to hide from his ministers anymore."

After the regent left.

Ning Shu was sweating profusely.

He was already in poor health, and now he is in a trance. The uncomfortable feeling in the stomach came again, and there was a faint nausea.

Ning Shu couldn't help touching his stomach.

Some hesitation.

He knew that this child should not be kept and should be abolished.

But I don't know why, once I have this idea.