2

Just wanting to see Baili Mo is not an easy thing.

Although Ning Shu was the shadow guard of the other party, but now he was no different from a sweeping servant of the palace, and he was even despicable. After all, it is already extremely lucky to be able to leave a cheap life.

Ying Er looked at the handsome young man and said coldly: "Go back, the lord is very busy and has no time to see you."

Ning Shu pursed his lips: "I just want to say a few words to the lord."

Ying Er wrinkled He frowned, looked at him with a complicated look, and warned, "Ying Qi, haven't you given up your mind? Do you think you have seven lives?"

Ning Shu looked at the person a little blankly.

He always felt that there was something in the other party's words, but he didn't know what it meant, when he thought of eating steamed buns all day. It's better to take the risk of offending Baili Mo, after all, this person is also his own strategy target.

Ning Shu also felt that he was courting death, but he really had no choice.

Steamed bread with pickles, he could barely endure it. But only steamed buns and nothing else. Ning Shu felt that even a monk would be unbearable.

His eyes were a little firm: "I want to see the prince."

Ying Er saw that he was stubborn, and his eyes were a little impatient and cold. Just when he was about to draw his sword, the door behind him was opened.

A voice came over: "What's the matter?"

Ying Er clasped his fists and said, "My lord, Ying Qi said that he wants to be with the lord."

Bailimo seemed to be tall and slender, with luxurious clothes. Under the wide sleeves, the fingers are distinct and powerful.

There was no expression on the handsome and innocent face, with narrow peach blossom eyes slightly drooping, looked over, and said in a light tone: "Oh? Want to see this king?"

Ning Shuguang was looked at like this, he could feel the other party That terrifying aura.

Baili Mo is unfathomable, and no one can speculate on the thoughts in his mind. He has a weird temperament and has always acted willfully. His almond eyes met the man's, and he couldn't help but say, "My lord, this subordinate knows it's wrong."

"I won't do anything unpleasant to my lord in the future."

Although Ning Shu didn't know that this body was related to Bai What happened to Limo, but the shadow guard who has been with him for more than ten years can be so ruthless. On the one hand, it proves that the original owner should have done something that made the other party angry. On the one hand, it can be seen that this Baili Mo is a cold-blooded person.

Cold-blooded people are the most difficult to attack. Ning Shu sighed. Now that he wants to gain favorability on the other party, it is even more difficult to achieve.

The young man knelt on the ground and raised his eyes slightly, those eyes were clear and a little moist.

Under the slender neck, it was hidden between the collars.