13

Ling Ling: "Hmm! These are the worlds like novels, with their own development track! And Gu Chen's official partner in this world is Ruan Tingting, she will appear soon." Ling Ling

said suddenly, " It's all because I forgot about these things, and I will pass you information every time I change the world."

Ning Shu heaved a sigh of relief.

He pursed his lips, at least sure that Gu Chen likes girls, maybe just like teasing him.

Probably knowing that there is a heroine in this world, Gu Chen will still fall in love with each other in the future, Ning Shu's mood is a little clearer.

Gu Chen could perceive it keenly, and he raised his eyebrows slightly.

He glanced thoughtfully at Ning Shu, who was still stiff in the morning, eyes dodging and timid, and now quietly listening to the teacher's lecture.

do not know why.

There was an unspeakable dryness in Gu Shao's heart, and his eyes darkened.

The feeling that something is out of his control was uncomfortable, so the boy stood up and said, "Teacher, I have something to do, I want to go out." The

teacher didn't dare to offend the young master Gu, her smile was a bit stiff. He nodded in favor: "Okay."

Ning Shu raised his head and looked at the boy.

The other party showed a smile and said to the teacher: "He's going too."

Ning Shu: "..."

He didn't know what Gu Chen was going to do. He went out, followed behind the other party, and then hit a block of meat. wall.

Ning Shu covered his forehead.

The boy put a hand in his trouser pocket and bends over gracefully. Dan Feng looked over and raised his lips and said, "Do you know what I asked you to do?"

Ning Shu shook his head.

While the students were still in class, Gu Chen pushed him to the side of the aisle, lowered his head, and the hot breath came over, with an inexplicable ambiguity.

Ning Shu only felt that his chin was pinched.

The young man narrowed his eyes, curled his lips, and said in a low voice: "Since you are afraid of me, you are still my father's running dog? You are so courageous, he can also look forward to it." The

tone was slightly mocking.

Ning Shu was in a cold sweat, and he looked at it with a little horror.

Father Gu did ask him to report all of Gu Chen to him at school, but since entering Gu's house, Father Gu has never called him a second time.

How did Gu Chen know?

Ning Shu thought he might still look down on the boy in front of him.

He restrained the panic in his heart, but still couldn't restrain the feeling of cold behind his back.

Gu Chen was so good at his young age. He didn't even need to deliberately investigate. He could infer just by inference, which shows how far he will grow in the future.

But Ning Shu quickly calmed down. Since he wanted to check his favorability, he was naturally on Gu Chen's side.

"Master, whether you believe it or not, Mr. Gu, if you don't want to be known by him, I won't say a word."

"Well, I believe."

Gu Chen said lightly.

Ning Shu looked a little dazed and surprised.

The young man bowed his head and leaned over.

He shrank his neck, uncomfortable.

Gu Chen seemed to bite his ears, and said in a low voice: "Why don't I believe that rabbits are not as timid as you, and you dare not measure it."

Ning Shu only felt that the earlobe touched by the other's breath was hot. It's amazing.

From that day on, he just felt flustered.

It wasn't until the official female lead appeared that Ning Shu was given a reassurance.

"This is the second transfer student in our semester, Ruan Tingting." The teacher stood on the podium, and beside her was a beautiful girl.