34

He was a little at a loss, but he didn't resist in his heart.

Ning Shu's skin had always been fair, but now it was dyed a light pink, which was very pretty. He gently pushed the boy's head with his hand, and his voice trembled a little: "Jiang Bai, don't..." His

body was too sensitive, and even his voice had an imperceptible cry and softness.

Hearing this, Jiang Bai's blood boiled, he felt a heat in his lower abdomen, and wanted to kill him on the spot.

It's just that the time and place are not right.

It's not that Jiang Bai dislikes this small run-down rental house, it's just that it's the first time, so it's inevitable to leave a good impression, and there's also the need to clean up afterward, which is a bit troublesome anyway.

His eyes are a bit dim, and the boy's skin is white and soft.

He kissed a few times, biting the soft flesh of the person, forcing him to have nowhere to escape, and said in a hoarse voice: "Do you like me? Huh?" Ning

Shu was forced to die, grabbing the person , his eyes were a little red, and his eyes were lowered.

Jiang Bai's throat rolled slightly when he saw it. He

went over there and kissed the boy's neck.

His wife is so soft and so likable.

Ning Shu's body couldn't help trembling, afraid The young man came again, and then said tremblingly: "Like...like..."

Jiang Bai's eyes dimmed. He

leaned over again, kissed the person, and said while kissing: "Then will you let me fuck? Ning

Shu pursed his lips.

Feeling ashamed, he didn't dare to reply.

Jiang Bai wasn't angry, he pressed over and put his hand into his waist: "From now on, you won't be allowed to go anywhere without Lao Tzu's permission, do you understand?" "

Ning Shu looked at the person, turned his eyes away, and when he saw the wound on the young man's body, he couldn't help staring.

He wanted to stretch out his hand to have a look, but he was afraid of hurting the other party, so he didn't dare to make too much movement just now, for fear that Jiang Bai would get hurt again.

Jiang Bai noticed his gaze, and said nonchalantly, "I'm dead, this little injury is nothing."

Ning Shu frowned a little unhappy.

Seeing this, Jiang Bai had no choice but to lean over, kissed his relatives on the forehead, and said in a low voice, "You stay by my side obediently, and I will go to the doctor honestly tomorrow."

Ning Shu moved his lips, but did not speak.

He couldn't restrain his desire to see Jiang Bai.

But on Jiang Ren's side, he knew exactly what he was facing.

They are all too young.