10

Naturally, He Lianyu could see it too, but he didn't say anything, he just said: "I will come to see the emperor some other day."

Then he retreated.

The tall man looked like a man, with a masculine and handsome face with sharp edges and corners. The deep eyes looked extremely calm.

But Ning Shu knew what the other party looked like after taking off his clothes.

Just thinking about what happened that day made his butt hurt a little more. He wept secretly again, but he didn't know if the medicine brought by the regent was very effective, so he didn't feel so uncomfortable at the moment.

During the period, the queen mother came to see him.

"Why is the emperor sick again?"

The queen mother was wearing luxurious clothes and exquisite makeup. Although she looks well maintained, the fine lines around her eyes reveal her age.

Ning Shu didn't want to say too much: "It's just that I caught a cold in the middle of the night, so the queen mother doesn't have to worry too much."

After all, the queen mother had some worries about the emperor's medicine jar, so she couldn't help saying: "This time, the Ai family wants to talk to the emperor about the last time. "

Ning Shu knew that she was talking about Zhao Xiu'er.

It's just that this kind of thing happened now, it's even more impossible for him to marry Zhao Xiu'er.

Seeing that the emperor insisted on refusing to marry, the empress dowager couldn't help being a little angry, and she held back her anger and said, "How did Xiu'er make the emperor dissatisfied?"

Ning Shu knew that she was pretending to be confused, and she was also a little tired.

Gently closing her eyes, she said, "Queen Mother, I'm tired."

The Queen Mother didn't leave immediately, but her voice was a bit cold: "Your Majesty, you should think about it carefully. Is this country surnamed Ning or something else? It all depends on the emperor's will."

"Whether this country is defeated in the hands of the emperor or in the hands of others, it is entirely up to the emperor."

After the empress dowager left.

The regent seems to be following closely behind, entering the palace to have an audience.

He came again and again. Although Ning Shu was a little annoyed, he had nothing to do with him.

Just this time.

Helian Yu also brought something else.

The rabbit stayed obediently in the hands of the regent, and it seemed a bit obedient. Snow-white appearance, very cute.

Ning Shu stared at the rabbit in the man's hand.

He wanted to pretend he didn't care, but he couldn't help staring at it: "Why did you send this?"