Overbearing prince x little guard

Ning Shu was spoiled by Gu Chen all his life, and even when he died, he would mix his ashes together.

Ling Ling felt both moved and scared: "Fortunately, he will not pester you in the next life, woo woo woo, scared the baby to death."

Ning Shu was a little sad, but he had no regrets in his heart.

"Zero Zero, do I want to erase this memory?" He couldn't help asking.

Ling Ling nodded: "Yeah! Eliminating the memory will not do any harm to the host. Without any emotion and memory, the task can be completed better."

Ning Shu was a little reluctant, but he thought about it, if he had the memory with him. Maybe it would be more uncomfortable, so I agreed.

Goodbye, sir.

...

When Ning Shu woke up, he found himself in a woodshed with wounds on his body.

The boy coughed violently, his face flushed a little.

Zero Zero: "Host! You're awake! Zero Zero is going to worry about dying!"

Ning Shu asked, "Zero Zero?" .

Lingling: "Master, don't move, you are seriously injured now." The door of

the firewood house was opened, and a man in black walked in: "It seems that you are blessed with great luck, Ying Qi."

He was rather handsome, and threw a bottle of golden sore medicine over: "Well, since you can't die, it proves that the lord spared your life."

Ning Shu took the medicine and said softly, "Thank you."

Ying Si revealed With a surprised expression, he couldn't help but glance at him: "When will you be able to speak human words?"

Ning Shu's heart skipped a beat, thinking that this body is usually unpleasant, so he lowered his head, Stop talking to people.

Ying Si retracted the research in his eyes, and said eloquently: "Although the lord spared your life, you must not make him unhappy next, otherwise even if you have eight lives, it will not be enough." After the

man finished speaking, he left out.

Ning Shu sorted out the information passed by Zero Zero.

This body is Baili Mo, one of the shadow guards he attacked, ranking seventh. He is usually gloomy and doesn't interact with other shadow guards frequently. For some unknown reason, Baili Mo was angered, so he was taken to the water prison, whipped for a day, and thrown into the woodshed.

If he could survive the night, Baili Mo would spare his life.

But the owner of this body failed to survive this disaster and died.

Baili Mo is the king of Dayan, with a great reputation. Even today's emperor is a little bit afraid, but this person is moody, kills for pleasure, and is a hellish rakshasa.

Secretly known as the ghost king.

After Ning Shu took the gold sore medicine, he began to treat the wound for himself. Although there were a lot of wounds, the bottle of medicine that Ying Si gave was very effective.