31

Lu Cheng came out with a few friends, he didn't expect to meet Ning Shu here.

Since the last bar, he has been obsessed with the boy. So much so that I tossed and turned sleeplessly at night, and had many such dreams.

The more you can't get it, the more you miss it.

Lu Cheng also had girlfriends before, so he didn't think he was gay. But I don't know why, seeing the handsome young man with flushed cheeks and foggy eyes, he would feel that kind of desire.

What he didn't even expect was that Ning Shu would appear here, and in this form.

The friends followed his line of sight and showed a look of astonishment.

I saw the girl on the opposite side with fair skin and long hair. The bright red lips look like rose petals, very beautiful.

"Who is this?"

Someone couldn't look away.

Lu Cheng said: "It's a friend I know." Then he asked them to wait for him at the place over there, but walked straight in the direction of Ning Shu.

"What a coincidence, do you still remember me?"

Ning Shu was a little embarrassed, he didn't know that he would run into someone he knew here. But he vaguely remembered that among the materials sent by the man, Lu Cheng also had a copy.

The attitude was a little cold and said: "We don't know each other well."

Lu Cheng didn't mind, and looked at the boy. He didn't expect that the other party dressed up as a girl, but there was no sense of disobedience at all.

Still very beautiful.

His eyes also became a little presumptuous.

Ning Shu naturally noticed the other person's eyes, and couldn't help frowning, subconsciously feeling a little uncomfortable.

And Su Yu also noticed the situation here, walked over immediately, and said with some vigilance: "What do you want to do to my friend?"

Lu Cheng glanced at Su Yu, he looked pretty good. But compared with the young man, it seems a bit ordinary.

He glanced at Ning Shu, with an expression of certainty in his eyes, and said, "It's nothing, you work here?"

Su Yu felt that the other party didn't look like a good person, so he frowned, and said, "You If you do this again, don't blame me for being rude."

Lu Cheng shrugged, turned and left.

Su Yu got off work early, and he has always felt uneasy about Lu Cheng who appeared today. So tell Ning Shu not to go to his shop for the next few days.

But he didn't think of it.

Lu Cheng would suddenly appear in front of them.

Su Yu felt a little scary. Could it be that they have been followed these days.

"What exactly do you want to do?"