16

Ning Shu was caught off guard for a moment, and fell into the arms of Jun Ye.

Sitting on his lap, his body was a little stiff for a moment.

The cold air seemed to permeate along his skin. The young master struggled to get up, but was slightly held down by a strong hand.

Jun Ye hooked his legs slightly and closed the car door. Then he turned around and pressed the person behind him, pinched the jade-white chin, and drove straight in. Swept like a storm.

Fu Sinian looked handsome and indifferent.

His aura is too powerful, sometimes it will give people an offensive feeling. Marshal Fu has always been a legend of Linhai. He used a gun to drive back the invading bandit army, which is vivid in his memory.

Directly make people back ten miles.

Five years had passed since this incident. At that time, Young Marshal Fu was only twenty years old. But when he was riding on a horse, those dark blue eyes that were cold and blood-thin made goose bumps appear on the backs of everyone who was lucky enough to witness it.

Fu Sinian had handed over his second uncle to the house back then.

The rumors were vigorous and uproarious.

Wherever he went, he was dressed in a military uniform, and the adjutant was always standing behind him, and the sound of his cold military boots stomping on the ground was somewhat dull. The man's handsome and indifferent face seemed to be a bit cold, and others would always only have to look at it, so how dare they post it.

The military master's kiss seems to be for the same reason, making you unable to retreat and avoid.

The young master was breathless after being kissed by him, and his gorgeous phoenix eyes were slightly shining. The corners of his eyes were red, and he grabbed the cold badge of the military master with a slender and thin hand, revealing a small section of bright red flesh.

The adjutant could only hear the sound of water stains, but he kept his eyes on the front.

It seemed that it wasn't their military master who did such beastly acts.

Ning Shu opened his lips slightly, and turned his face slightly away.

It seemed that he was peeping into the military master.

He thought that Fu Sinian was concerned about the crowd today, that's why he didn't do anything shocking. Who knows that the other party has no intention of letting him go.

"Why is Ms. Yang angry with me?"

Ning Shu pursed his lips slightly, and looked over with those phoenix eyes. His chest rose and fell slightly, looking at the military man in front of him, as if he was asking for an explanation.

Master Jun pinched his chin, his thin eyelids drooping slightly: "Master Ning Fourth, are you sure you want to talk about this?" Ning

Shu said silently, "She was in a good mood just now, why did she stare at me suddenly, didn't you say something to her?" Young Marshal Fu stared at him, and said in a low voice: "Are you reluctant?" Ning Shu was not reluctant, he just felt that Miss Yang must have misunderstood