8

The regent is in the frontier all year round, so he is naturally different from ordinary people.

Ning Shu still remembered the oppressive feeling brought by the man's tall body in the hall when they first met. Just those deep and dark eyes are enough to make people tremble with fear.

But now, after He Lianyu took off his clothes, he revealed his strong body.

The masculine breath that belongs to a man blows towards his face.

He Lianyu was originally a martial arts practitioner, and after so many years in the frontier, he grew tall again. The strength must be different from ordinary people, not to mention that after taking off the clothes, the flesh with sharp water chestnuts seems to be alive, and the texture and texture alone seem to be carved out with a knife.

Ning Shu was hugged like a little chicken.

It seemed to be aware of the sight of the little emperor.

The man said: "Is the emperor satisfied with the subject's body?"

Ning Shu's eyes were dim with tears, he was pressed on his body, unable to break free, and couldn't help but say: "Regent, do you know who I am?"

The little emperor's eyes were red, but because of the traditional Chinese medicine, his cheeks were a little red. The eyes are also very blurred, which seems to be more and more able to arouse people's animal nature.

He Lianyu pinched his chin and said: "I came to see the emperor and saw that the emperor was not feeling well, so I went out of my way to relieve the emperor's worries. Is there anything wrong?"

He touched the boy's skin and felt it was very slippery.

Different from those scars on his body, the little emperor's body was fair and delicate, with even more delicate skin and tender flesh.

Ning Shu didn't speak, and was forced to hang on the regent's body.

He was terrified, but he couldn't cry out.

If the slaves outside know these things, it will be over.

He is very uncomfortable.

The man's strength was great, he couldn't move at all, and could only cry silently.

The regent pinched his face and kissed him.

He didn't do anything serious.

His hands were very rough, Ning Shu felt a little uncomfortable, his eyes were red, and he was so wronged that he couldn't speak.

He kept beating people, but couldn't help panting: "You let me go, let me go..."

Helian Yu looked over with dark eyes.

Ning Shu was slightly stunned, and opened his mouth for a while, not daring to speak.

He Lianyu grabbed his feet: "The emperor's feet, I have been thinking about them all the time."

Ning Shu looked at the man, a little shy, and wanted to pull his feet back.

But seeing the regent playing with his feet, he lowered his head.