[16] lechon

Kei occupied the back seat and fought the urge to seat in front as "Donato" opened the backseat door of the car for her. Kei seated behind the shotgun seat so she has a clearer view of her "driver" and the road.

"He really has nice hands, big-knuckled, blue-veined plus clean nails. I wonder what kind of eyes he has behind those shades." Kei examined the man's hands while he drives. She could also smell the manly perfume he wore. As she is also a fan of perfumes, she can surely bet that the perfume is a Tom Ford fragrance.

She continued to examine the driver in front of her silently when she heard her stomach grumble.

"My God, this is so embarrassing. I totally forgot that I did not eat lunch because of my delayed flight." She silently scolded herself for the annoying sound in her tummy.

The man in front smiled underneath his mask when he heard the sound from Kei's tummy. "I apologize for being inconsiderate, We can have our lunch at the Mactan Promenade. We're just five minutes away." Donato declared as he sped up a bit.

Kei could only nod in embarrassment. "Thank you.." She then spoke no further and focused her attention on the road as she could no longer look at him. She positioned herself properly in her seat and anticipated where they will be dining.

"Oh, Rico's Lechon! Nice! I have been so excited to taste this famous Cebu's best Lechon especially the spicy one." She exclaimed when she finally saw the famous red trademark.

"This is just one of the best Lechon houses here in Cebu. We are here because this is the closest I could find within the area." The man simply responded with a smile.

"Oh? Well I know I couldn't disagree with a local, so I'll enjoy this added Cebuano hospitality then." Kei responded happily.

The man simply smiled and led the way, he opened the red door and immediately looked for a secluded area where they could dine peacefully.

"Do you have any food restrictions, Ms. Kei?" The man asked after giving her a seat then settled to the seat across her as he called for the menu.

"Nope, I eat anything as long as it's edible," Kei replied cheerfully as she took out her phone to take pictures of the resto.

After hearing her response, he then ordered 1/2 kilo of Spicy Lechon, Calamares, Kaldetang Kandeng, and garlic rice platter for both of them then iced tea for their drinks plus bottled water.

Upon hearing the orders made by Donato she instantly became worried if they could finish all of them. She knows she's famished but, "Isn't the food too much for us?" She asked herself worriedly.

Seeing the worry plastered all over her face
Donato then smiled and said, "Don't worry, if you can't finish all of them, I certainly could. So chill." He then removed his coat and his mask, but not his glasses.

Kei saw how lean his muscles were when the man in front of him removed his coat. The white long-sleeved polo emphasized his toned physique.

But when he started to fold them up to his elbows, she then saw his veins up to his forearms which she really found sexy

But when he started to fold them up to his elbows, she then saw his veins up to his forearms which she really found sexy. The man across him started to fan himself then took out his hanky from his pocket as he wiped his sideburn.

"Now I know why it's hot in Cebu!" Kei whispered to the side as she felt her cheeks blush. She then looked down to compose herself then blurted, "Whew, that's good news then, every time I eat, I always think about how my Nana, uhm my grandmother, will scold me if I waste food."

She then arranged the utensils for both of them and added, "So I am glad, you can finish most of them, well, just in case I can't finish all of it, but I'll try my best to eat to my heart's content to help you." Kei giggled at her remark.

"Happy to hear that then." The man lifted the bridge of his shades upward to continuously hide his eyes from the pretty lady in front of him.

"So this is The Architect Keira Elise...not bad, not bad..."

He continued to examine her secretly when he heard something.

"Thank you for dining at Rico's Lechon, enjoy your meal!" The waiter already served their meal at their table without him realizing it.

'Wow! This is a feast! Thanks, Donato!" Kei exclaimed in delight as she started eating.

He smiled mysteriously at the mention of his name. "Dig in!" He replied to Kei who was already excited to try all the food on the table.

He was about to get a skin of lechon when he heard Kei said, "But wait! I'll take a photo of the foods first." Don retracted back his hand and just watched her do a "mini-pictorial".

After the mini shoot, the two ate to their hearts out. Kei was busy eating as he already removed his face mask to join her.

Donato finally lowered his guards down as he is really was famished with his tasks.