|31| flew

Jiro is sitting inside his office, reading a case submitted by one of his juniors earlier when Ja knocked on the door.

"Doc, last patient."

Then Kei peeked from the back of Ja, revealing herself.

"Hello!" Kei waved her hand and smiled curtly.

Seeing two gorgeous-looking people in the clinic, made Ja ship these two people which was clearly shown in his face which made Jiro cough to send Ja back to reality

"Ja, kindly give her a glass of water. Thanks." Jiro interrupted Ja's daydreaming.

Kei was catching her breath when she appeared inside the clinic. When she received Jiro's last message, as if the gods heard her plea, the words "meeting adjourned' were enough for her to jump and sprint out of the conference room.

Upon sitting down, she noticed how neat his office is and how subtle the masculine scent is. It really need not reek of hospital odor which she really despises.

"Water?" Jiro offered as he gave her the glass. Kei nodded in agreement and accepted the offer with two hands then immediately gulped it in one go. Jiro was just intently staring at this lady who was still catching her breath.

"Okay, calm down first. Inhale, exhale." Jiro instructed as he was expecting another panic attack from her. "Did you run to come here?" He asked as he took the glass and placed in on his table.

"I flew from the site of Building C to here like I said. And guess what... I even squeezed myself in the elevator just to catch you here, because of what you said from your last message."

Jiro chuckled lightly after hearing her response as he shook his head in disbelief as he imagined her small built squeezing herself inside the elevator.

"I was happy to make it before you leave, but I guess you aren't leaving just yet." Kei smiled while looking at Jiro's laptop still open on his table.

"Waiting for my last patient, maybe? And you really became my last patient today." Jiro smirked at her remark

"Thanks for waiting then." She then sat down on the chair in front of his table

"It's fine, I'm still on duty though and this should be quick." He then took the Kei's vaccination card from her.