|53| contemplation

"Was it just part of the performance?

The question loomed around Kei's mind as she walked along the beach.

The party already ended and she's currently having her "me time" on the shore

The party already ended and she's currently having her "me time" on the shore. She was lazily strolling in the white shoreline while playing with the gentle waves touching her feet as she walks.

After her seemingly long walk, she found a tree bark to sit upon. She sat there while the small waves continued to kiss the soles of her feet.

"Was it just part of the performance?" She asked herself again while looking at the full moon that shone majestically over the seas. She could hear the whispering of the waves as she continued to look at the sky filled with bright stars.

As her eyes continued to marvel at the moon, she heaved a deep sigh, "Pfft! Of course, that was just part of the performance. That's Jiro Puth earlier." She then tapped her face as she convinced herself.

"Yes, don't think about other things Kei. That was just for the 15k. The real Jiro Young? Just laughed at me when I confessed to him." she then rolled her eyes. It was actually the first time she received such reaction from someone.

But her contemplation was interrupted when a notification popped on her phone.