|72| yet

After seeing the uninvited visitor, Jiro immediately stood up to "welcome" his guest. He accompanied him to their tent and grabbed food for Dean.

"So, it's just you and Kei?"

"Since you didn't come, yes... Didn't I tell you that Kei will join us?"

"As far as I remember, I was not informed."

"I informed you. Maybe weren't listening to me that time."

"Aish, if I only knew, I should have invited Amber to come here with me. We would have had a double date." Dean teased the man beside him.

"As if Amber would join you." Jiro rebutted.

"Wow! You really did not correct me, when I said about a double date?" Dean's eyes widened in shock while chewing.

"This is not a date. You can even ask Kei. I'm just touring her around." Jiro replied unbothered.

"Okay fine. Maybe initially this was not a date. But now, by the looks of it, it is." Dean replied meaningfully.

But their debate was interrupted when they heard the group cheer for someone. The two then decided to go back to the group while Dean was holding his food.

Upon sitting down, the group of call center agents offered cans of beer for everyone. Jiro sat beside Kei, while Dean was beside Jiro. Then when the alcohol started to sink in, someone started playing a ukelele and started singing.

After the song, the old couple then initiated a jamming session for the younger ones, which everybody obliged.

The catch is, no one shall pass. Everyone should sing even just a chorus of a song. No killjoy allowed. Each individual sang their own piece, then came the Civil Engineer's turn.

"Before I start singing, I would like to ask Kei for a song suggestion." He then smiled with gleaming eyes.

"Why me? You can sing whatever song you like." Kei immediately responded with eyes widened.

Then they heard, "Dude, gentleman's code. The boyfriend is here." His friends teased while looking at Jiro beside Kei.

"Oh, him? No, we're not." Kei immediately responded to the teasing then she added "...yet" but only enough for Jiro to hear which made Jiro chuckle.

The Civil Engineer smiled victoriously upon hearing her response, then the crowd started teasing both of them.

"Okay, I'll sing Just the Way You Are." He declared while looking at Kei.