|74| resembles

After the three left, the campers also called it a night since the temperature is starting to drop. The campers went to their tents one by one. But they left the bonfire as is, as it was not as ablaze earlier.

Dean and Jiro settled in their tent. Dean didn't bring his own tent so he shared it with Jiro which isn't a problem since it's a tent for two. But he didn't forget his sleeping bag, so it was enough.

While unrolling their sleeping bags, Dean suddenly asked in a low voice.

"So, what's the score? Are you dating?" He asked cautiously as if Kei could hear them speak.

"No." He answered directly.

"Then what's all this? As far as I remember, you want to spend your rare weekends with yourself. So far, you've been spending two weekends with her already."

"It just happened. Nothing was planned." Jiro replied dismissively as he covered his face with his sleeping bag.

"Oh come on, bro. We all know that's not possible. She won't come if you didn't ask."

"Why are you so into us? Do you like her?" Jiro asked with creased brows.

"Can I? She obviously likes you." Dean waggled his brows.

Jiro didn't answer after. He's not in the position to confirm nor deny it. Kei liking him is not something he should brag about. A person's feelings is not a trophy.

"You can't resist her, right?" Dean insisted. "Well, I won't blame you. It's not every day that you'll meet someone who resembles her closely..." Upon hearing his remark, Jiro instantly covered his mouth and glared at him.

"Dude, aren't you tired? Conference plus long drive, I know that you're exhausted. Too exhausted that you're rumbling nonsense so you'd better sleep now." Jiro then turned his back on him.

---
A/N: Uh-oh. Who could it be that Kei resembles with? 👀

If you have questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks!