|75| fond of

And Jiro was right, not long after, he started to hear Dean snore. He then got up and brushed his face. There he saw a light on the tent beside them which definitely was from Kei's tent. He then slowly opened the zipper of their tent and peeped outside.

"Kei...?" He called her and saw her sitting on her camping chair with a cup.

"Hmmm?" She replied as she turned to look at him with his head outside his tent. "Can't sleep?" He continued.

"I'm still getting used to my sleeping bag." She answered as she reverted back to her original position.

"Just count sheep since you can't count stars," Jiro suggested, this time he also got out of the tent and closed it, careful not to disrupt Dean's sleep. He also brought his camping chair and sat beside her, placing his hands inside the pockets of his jacket.

Kei just smiled when he joined her and offered him another cup of hot chocolate drink.

The light earlier was from a fire she probably set up to keep her warm outside. She was staring at the flickering light from the fire while continuing to drink from her mug.

"Thanks." He then started sipping from his cup.

Kei was also wearing her jacket but her hands were placed evenly on her mug as if trying to absorb the heat from it.

Both of them could only hear the sound of the embers of fire as they were both glued to them.

"Usually a person experiences difficulty in sleeping because one's mind is fully active and can't stop one's thoughts." Jiro started to break the silence but continued to look at the fire.

"Well, I guess you're right." She sighed but remained glued to the source of light.

"Keira Elise, if you want to talk about it, I'm all ears, but if not, I can give you space." Jiro declared meekly.

"And how did you know my full name, mister?" This time, Kei gave him a curious stare, obviously trying to change gears.

"It is written in the blueprints, proposals, even in your design portfolio." He argued defensively.

"And you seemed so fond of my name? This is not the first time you called me Keira. You like my name?" She rebutted playfully.

"It's uniquely combined, it's cool and feminine at the same time. Besides, I like the how it . It is pleasing to the ears." Jiro replied, trying to keep their convo light.

"I also noticed that you on the other hand seemed so fond of my surname. You kept on calling me Mister Young." He argued back.

"It is unique also. I like your surname actually. Forever Young." Kei giggled this time.

"You want to be Young?" He grinned.

"Who wouldn't want to be forever young?" She insisted.

Then both of them just burst into laughter, but after realizing that Dean might wake up, they both covered their mouths and hushed.