|60| random questions

"But hearing it from you... made it sound twice as pleasing to the ears." She commented then splashed some water on him too to hide her blushing cheeks.

"I'm not doing anything." Jiro said while putting both his hands up as if surrendering while claiming his innocence.

Kei just made a face on him that made him feel the need to rebut once more so he added, "You're the one who keeps asking random questions here. Besides, don't you know that we don't look our best when we are wet?"

Upon realizing that he used the word, he instantly closed his eyes in regret. He sure knows what might come out next and he was right.

Hearing his response, Kei covered her mouth acting shocked. "Really, Mr. Young? Don't you guys love it when we are wet?" She made sure to highlight the word wet, not just with the tone but also with her expression.

Jiro in return splashed water on her then corrected himself, "I mean, soaked." She got what he meant, and the other meaning of it but she wanted to tease him further.

"Omg! Not just wet, but soaked." Kei said then laughed.

"Keira, you and your imagination! I know we're one with nature, but your mind is also... I think I really need to avoid you now, like KEIwasan. I don't know what else you could ask." He dismissed her playfully too then dived into the water to swim away from her.

"Yeah, move away from me while this is still KEIwasan falls. Who knows... it may become Jiro falls." She then laughed at the man underwater.

This woman... He really needs to move away from her now or else... He's not sure what topic she could suggest next. He also thought how there conversation lead to that matter. From "pretty" to "wet", he's still in disbelief.

Kei on the other hand went back basking under the sun. When she floated in front of him, she called him "mister" and poked him on his life vest.

Even if he knows that Kei could possibly be up to no good, he decided to listen to what she's about to say.

Kei leaned closer on his ears and whispered, "Your ears are turning red, Mister..." Then she laughed at him.

"Ambot sa imo." He could only rebut then started swimming again, leaving Kei amused.

He went near the falls and enjoyed the water falling on him. He's just not sure enough why he is having goosebumps. "Is it just because of the water temperature or is it because of that woman?" He thought.

Moreso, even if he was already far away from Kei, it was as if he could still feel her breath on his ear and he could still hear her voice. She's not trying hard but it sounds... Seductive?

"What sorcery is this..." That's the only thing he could utter under the sound of the falls.

Thank God the water is cold enough.

----