|93|

"All cleared? What happens in Singapore stays in Singapore? I did not seem to recall agreeing to these, right?" Jiro uttered calmly and then decided to move a step closer to Kei.

"After all those things I did for you, do you think those were just friendly gestures? I am not that magnanimous in my services Ms. Keira Elise." Jiro replied with a smirk.

"What if I'd say that I am taking responsibility for my actions now?" Jiro uttered in a slightly husky voice.

Kei could not handle the successive declarations Jiro is making. Her mind was all over the place as she listened to all the things he said. All she knew was her heart wanted to explode.

"Did I go overboard with my thoughts about him?" Kei asked herself.

This time, she saw his Adam's apple bob up and down. When her eyes finally landed on his eyes. he met her gaze with intense burning and frustration she could see herself in it.

Her heart sank with his stare and before she could process all the things he said, he added,

"Keira Elise, I want to make things real with you."

For a second Kei's world started to spin. Everything echoed in her head. Then immediately after, she felt the burning sensation on her face, she was blushing.

"Jiro, don't joke like that. I'm close to believing it. And once I do, I will really hold you accountable for my feelings." Kei said as she held onto the railings. She might need support, brazing herself for whatever Jiro will say next.

"Then believe. Remember when I said that silence doesn't always mean yes and that the feeling is now mutual..."

Jiro then leaned closer to her, she could almost feel his breath. The close proximity is making her dizzy.

"Keira Elise, I'll say this in front of all these Supertrees as a witness...", Jiro then looked at the Supertrees surrounding them and paused. "...ganahan pud ko nimo."

He then leaned forward, so close, that he could now feel her breathing. His eyes landed on her lips, then on her nose.

Then he met her eyes and declared with full conviction,

"Let's date... this time for real..."

===============
A/N: Ganahan pud ko nimo means I like you too.