[25] interest

After 10 minutes of being under observation, Kei then decided that she's now good to go. She was about to leave when someone called her name.

"Kei, are you okay now? Done with the vaccine?" Dean asked worriedly. His mom might send a private plane to pick him up and lock him in SG if something happened to her "daughter from another sister".

But Kei flinched when Dean accidentally touched her left arm. "Ohh, sorry", he already got the answer with her reaction. "Muscle pain is normal and it will go away within a few days. You can try to move your arm from time to time after a couple of hours, put a cold pack around the area. It can help to ease the pain."

"Yea, Doc Jiro already informed me what to expect and what to do later. But thanks for the concern." Kei smiled at him sweetly.

"Jiro was here earlier?" Dean asked in disbelief. He thought his friend went on duty.

"Yes, he gave the shots actually. Maybe I was causing so much ruckus here or a nurse asked for some help and he's available, that's why." Kei chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe..." Dean said meaningfully with a smirk on his face.

Kei then asked the nurse about her bill, but the nurse said that her bill has been settled.

"Who settled my bill, if I may ask?" Kei is expecting that it was someone she knows.

"Chairman's order, ma'am." The nurse responded. Kei just nodded in her response and just sighed in relief that the Chairman didn't pay her a visit. So she decided to leave as fast as she could or she might bump into the Chairman.

"I’ll get going..." Then moved closer to Dean and whispered, "or else, I might have to deal with the Chairman again which I don't want to deal with right now." which made Dean laugh.

"Go on, run as fast as you could now, Kei. Who knows, he might even ask you to be admitted. Anyway, just ping me if you're experiencing side effects later."

She then bowed in apology to the nurses whom she bothered big time, but the nurses understood her reaction so they just smiled and said, "It's part of the job, Miss Kei. We've encountered worse so you don't need to worry. Besides, it's not every day that we get to see the celebrity doctor of our hospital personally." The nurses then giggled in delight.

Kei and Faye are now headed to the exit then Kei smiled when she saw Jiro's face on the LED TV in the lobby. She uttered silently, "See you in three days, babe.." She then slightly chuckled at her silliness.

She was just joking when she "mine" Doc Jiro way back in Singapore. It was just a joke with Daphne.

But upon seeing him up close and meeting him personally, she won't deny it, she finds him interesting.

“Should I take a chance on him? Hmmm.” Kei muttered to herself.

” Kei muttered to herself