|59| No

After regaining his composure, he looked at the woman in front of him. She's still in her pose, waiting for his answer.

"Are you nature?" He rebutted, dodging the question.

"Tsk! Playing safe." She smirked. "Okay, let me rephrase my question...." Kei continued. Jiro prepared himself for what he will hear next.

"Am I not pretty?"

Jiro chuckled this time. This woman surely has a lot of tricks up her sleeves.

"Your antics truly amaze me." He grinned as he bubbled up his cheeks to mimic what she did earlier.

"It's just a matter of yes or no. Why can't you answer it directly?" She smirked as she stroked her hair to go with the water.

"I invoke my right to be silent."

"Mr. Young... lemme remind you that silence means yes..." She chuckled sardonically as if she got what she wanted.

"I don't think my opinion matters? Besides, beauty is relative and I think you don't need validation from a guy like me." Jiro paused, thinking if he should say what he was about to say next. And he decided to continue, "You absolutely know that you are..."

Kei laughed this time. "That's enough for me. Thanks!" She then closed her eyes enjoying the cool water on her feet, while basking under the shade of the leaves.

While Kei is relaxing, Jiro on the other hand scoured the area. They could hear their groupmates shriek as they jumped one after another.

Luckily, it was off-season just yet so it's not that crowded. The ambiance is truly relaxing. The trees gave a perfect shade around the area... The sky was blue and the turquoise water was clear and cold.

Then his eyes stopped at the woman floating in front of him.

He thought, "She looked like a behaved woman at her current state..." and chuckled. He then examined her delicate face, he can't help it.

Long lashes and neat eyebrows could be an evident indication that she pampers herself well.

Cute little nose, a mole on her cheek, and a mole on her upper lip... And her lips...

But before he could think of an adjective to describe it, those lips suddenly moved, "Jiro, if you're eyes has a laser beam, I bet I'm already melting." She repeated what he said earlier as she was giving him the mischievous smile.

"I was just checking if I answered your question earlier correctly." He immediately responded as he was shy that he got caught checking her out.

"And? What's your final answer then?" She played along while entertaining his silly alibi.

He cleared his throat "If you're not pretty? No..." then he looked away. She smiled meaningfully this time.

"Is that a NO from Jiro Young and not as Jiro Puth?" She questioned which made her receive a splash from him. "Pfft! Just confirming..." She giggled.

"But hearing it from you... made it sound twice as pleasing to the ears." She commented then splashed some water on him too to hide her blushing cheeks.