|52| after the fun

Everyone stood up to applaud their performance as they all chanted, "KeiRo! KeiRo! KeiRo!"

Mary, then finally approached the stage and took the microphone, and asked the crowd, "Is there anyone who would like to challenge our KeiRo couple?"

Instead of another contestant, everyone started chanting in response, 'DAUG NA! DAUG NA! DAUG NA!" while raising their arms with their clenched fists.

Jiro could only laugh as he wiped his sweat on his forehead. Kei, clueless to what they were asking asked him, "What are they saying?" while looking at the man beside him.

"They just meant, we won already. Daug means victory, so we don't have any challengers anymore." Jiro smiled as he continued to breathe heavily. Kei also smiled at her first public performance.

"Whew! That was tough but worth it." Kei said then stared at the man beside her.

"Wow! What a great public display of affec... performance if I may say! Our newly discovered ship could rival to the solid loveteams of this generation, would you agree?." Mike threw the question to the crowd which everybody agreed with.

"Well, I guess we already have a grand winner. But the night is still young so don't lose hope just yet. We still have prizes for second and third placers. So don't be shy and show us your talent, ON THE SPOT." Mike encouraged the audience.

Keiro's performance encouraged other contestants to also play on stage. They felt like joining the fun and continuing the momentum.

When Jiro and Kei finally went back to their seats after claiming their cash prize, Mary teased, "Doc, you can donate the prize to us if you don't need the cash you know." Mary giggled.

"Nope! People might think we made vote buying." Jiro rebutted with his serious face again which made Kei laugh hard.

The fun continues after. And while everyone's eyes were glued to the performers on stage, Kei's eyes on the other hand were glued on Jiro.

After all the adrenaline, the fun, earlier... a realization dawned upon her, "Hmmm, Jiro... did I just see a sparkle in your eyes when you looked at me?"

But when she noticed that he was also about to look at her, she then looked at the stage and acted as if she never stared at him.

"Or was it just part of the performance?"