[20] negative

They toured around. The chairman led the way, followed by Kei and Dean, then the rest of the team. The chairman was so eager to tour Kei around the hospital up to the point of showing her the basement which is not a part of the renovation just to spend more time with her.

"Ms. Kei, how was your stay in Cebu so far?" The chairman asked as he moved beside her.

"Oh so far so good. Cebuano hospitality is on a different level." Kei smiled as she thought of Don and his Macarena dance.

"Have you tried Lechon already? If you haven't, it will be my honor to tour you around Cebu. I know great places." Mr. Arthur offered gladly with wide eyes.

"I've tried Rico's already and Ayer's as well. Besides, my colleagues and I plan to have food trips every after work so I'm fine, thanks, Sir." Kei responded happily. She sure knows how to dodge the bullet every time.

"Yeah, a pretty lady like you shouldn't eat alone. It's more fun when you are with someone." Chairman added hiding his disappointment at her rejection.

"No worries, Sir. I'm not alone when I've tried the Lechon."

"Oh, Ms. Kei. Was that a Lechon date?" Faye joined in. Opening the topic if she's single or not so this chairman would let her off the hook if she has a boyfriend.

"I was with my friend, Don. He brought me there after he picked me up at the airport upon my arrival." Kei answered oblivious to Faye's intention. And her answer made Dean cough with his own saliva upon hearing it so he excused himself.

The tour continued but the Chairman's spirit is getting low. Once they've reached the lobby, they were all relieved that it has finally ended except for the Chairman perhaps.

"Thank you, sir, for the tour. We really appreciate your efforts and warm accommodation. I guess, see you around in the coming days once we start to do ocular visits." Kei declared happily as if saying "finally it's done".

"Just drop the sir. Call me Arthur instead." The chairman insisted casually as if he's not 14 years older than her. Kei just smiled but didn't say a word. She's starting to get uncomfortable but luckily Faye interjected.

"Too bad we didn't see Doc Ji personally," Faye commented sadly. She has a crush on Doc Jiro, so she's sad for the missed chance but she blurted it out loud after seeing discomfort in Kei's end and so as to break the ice between the two.

"He's everywhere anyway, look." Engineer Gavin exclaimed as he looked around. All of them mimicked him and looked around also. Indeed, it was really obvious that Doctor Jiro Young is the face of the hospital.

"Speaking of, I'll get going. I still need to talk to my great friend, Doc Ji. It was nice to meet you all too. I will let Jiro know that you would want to meet him next time. He just couldn't make it because he's on duty..." Dean said... Then they've separated ways.

"He's on duty... of being too busy today. He didn't even spare a couple of minutes. Not interested? I doubt." Dean thought to himself as he walked to the elevator. As he waited for it, he suddenly thought.

"Don... It really sounded better, at least."

When the elevator door opened,

"Don, Don, Don..." Dean sing sung as he stepped inside the elevator. He really needs to find his friend as soon as possible.

---