Fivth Timeline

Mukuros pov

I woke up yet again in this dinning hall. How is junko doing this? She never told me. She just continued to murder me over and over again.

I looked up at the other students. They were crying in each others arms. They were so happy to see each other alive and well again..

And I'm all alone.

I didn't bother going up to anyone. They wouldn't want to see me after the way I betrayed them. Besides it's not like I'm close to anyone here.

Junko was always my only friend.

"oh kokichi" I looked over to see chihiro hugging his boyfriend kokichi "don't you ever do that to me again. Don't you ever die on me like that again!"

"hehe I'll try my best" he chuckled as he hugged him back.

I smiled at them. Their real sweet together. I wish I could have what they have.

I watched as everyone left the dining hall for the night. I didn't bother following them. What's the point? The only person I ever loved absolutely hates me and has made it clear that she never loved me in the first place. The others probably also hate me for betraying them in the last timeline. I'm all alone.

Who cares if I die again?

I hugged my knees as I burst into tears. I can't remember the last time I felt this lonely. At least when junko was insulting and hitting me she still gave me attention. She won't even do that anymore. What did I do to deserve this? I did everything she asked and it still wasn't enough...

Was I ever enough?