The Bloody Death Of Keade Atamasu

Kiibos Pov

I woke up to the sound of footsteps echoing down the hall. That must mean it's breakfast time! So I headed to the dining hall alone.

Everyone sat there looking glum which made sense seeing as the reality of our situation had just sat in now. I was about to say something inspiring to help lift everyone's spirits like dad would have done when sayaka came running through the door.

"everyone you have to help martisa won't come out of the bathroom" she yelled frantically.

My non existence blood ran cold. It couldn't have happened could it?

"this is not the time to freeze up. We must check if she's ok" mukuro said firmly. We nodded and followed him to keades room.

The door to the bathroom appeared to be locked so all us guys kicked down the door to find the only thing out of the ordinary being that the lock was busted to hell!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BUSTED BATHROOM LOCK

We slowly open the bathroom door to find keade laying in the shower dead.

"a body has been discovered!" we heard the announcement play.

"so she's really dead" sayaka muttered turning pale.

"this is horrific. How could someone do something so horrible"  sobbed.

"it doesn't matter how they could have done it what matters is who done it" kyoko said simply.

"she's right" sakura muttered "something like this should never be allowed which is why I will be gaurding the crime scene to avoid the killer from distroying any evidence. Hina would you like to help me?"

"sure thing" she walked over to her on shaky legs.

"Well if everyone's working on solving the case then I'll work on a uptopsi" mukuro said walking over to the dead girl.

"everyone's working together it must be thanks to atuas wisdom" Angie grinned.

"shut up about atua" tenko muttered.

"your wrong Angie " shuichi smiled weakly "everyone working together to get justice for our fallen friend. Injustice should never be allowed."

Everyone was desperate to get justice for our fallen friend even if that means we have to sacrifice the killing. Well its either our live or theirs. The battle between us and the blackened has begun!

"hey mukuro are you done with the uptopsi?" I asked

"oh yeah the victim died from several stab wounds to the chest" she was right. I could tell that much just by looking at her exposed body.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STAB WOUNDS

"also judging by the way she's slumped over I'd say she was attacked while she was taking a shower" she muttered with a disgusted look on his face. She was attacked in the shower but how did they get in her room?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SHOWER ATTACH

"hey kiibo" Leon called me over.

"what's up?" I asked.

He showed me a knife coverd in blood. "I found this in the bathroom. Do you think it's possible that she committed suicide? I mean the door was locked so no one could have gotten in but her"

suicide? I don't think that's the case but it's not completely out of the realm of possibilities.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOODY KNIFE

"hmm atua finds this most bewildering" Angie muttered to himself.

"what's bewildering?" I asked

"ah you were listening in nagisia" she giggled "you seem like a smart man so I'll let you in on my discovery. There's something missing from crime scene that most certainly should be here"

"there's something missing" I muttered looking around.

"indeed! The dorm room keys are missing but isn't that strange since the dorm room was locked?"

"your right that is strange" I muttered. This mystery just keeps getting more complicated!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MISSING DORM ROOM KEYS

I heard shuichi let out a huge sigh "I should have protected her. I can't believe I let her down again"

"hey you can't blame yourself for this. There's no way you could have known it would happen" I said reassuringly.

"yeah your probably right but damn this is beyond brutal!" he muttered "hey kiibo could you do me a favour?"

"yeah"

"mokotos acting strange but he won't talk to me about it. I was wondering if you could get him to talk"

"Umm sure I could try"

"thanks!"

I walked up to mokoto and tapped him on the shoulder. He immediately jumped.

"you ok buddy? You seem a little jumpy"

"Well not really I saw something scary last night?" he whimpered.

"something scary?"

"yeah I went to get a glass of water last night but before I could get to the kitchen I heard someone in there. I could hear footsteps and I saw a shadow grabbing a pair of scissors"

"you saw that! Then you can tell us who the killer is" I yelled.

"sorry I got so freaked out that I ran away before I got a look at them" he said with a guilty look on his face.

"hey its fine it's not your fault. You must have been really scared"

"thanks kiibo" he sighed

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MOKOTOS TESIMONI

Suddenly monokuma popped up on the monitor

"alright kiddos I'm done waiting so let's just get this shit started!" ahh as poatic as ever!

I looked over at a nervous looking mokoto and gave him a reassuring smile. This is it. We have to get through this. I refuse to let myself die here not after all we've been through. I'm going to survive along with everyone else. No matter the sacrifice.