Finding Our Killer

Sayakas pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Toko and me weren't particularly close but her getting killed like that is still unforgiveable! I'll find her killer no matter what!

"oh geez I have no idea how to start" hina muttered.

"toko is usually the killer not the victim so it's only natural that we'd be lost on what to do" kyoko muttered.

"then let's leave it up to " Byakuya said pointing at me "go on girl. Give us a bit of entertainment!"

"Umm ok" I said a little taken aback from Byakuyas request "we should start off with the Monokuma file"

"eh? That weird file?" tenko muttered "I never opened it. The whole thing felt fishy" the others murmured in agreement.

"whaaaat you never read my file? How mean!" Monokuma pouted.

"Well lucky for all of you I did" I smiled "the victim  was killed at 11:50pm"

"so he died at night" peako muttered.

"hehehe 11:50pm. So close to the demon hour. It must have been bad luck that he was killed" kokichi chuckled.

"why kind of idiot would  be up around that time" Byakuya raised an eyebrow.

"I might have an answer for that" hina spoke up.

"oh it's you" Byakuya sighed "this better not be a waste of my time"

"don't worry it won't be" hina glared at him "I found some food out in the dinning hall. The food I found was half eaten and cold. I believe tenso was having a midnight snack before he was attacked" she explained.

"that would explain why he was at the dining hall at night" kokichi muttered.

"alright moving on" I said gaining back everyone's attention "we should next talk about the murder weapon"

"oh yeah it's that weird knife thingy" kaito muttered.

"not just a knife it's a kunai" Kirumi stated "it's a Japanese weapon mainly used by ninjas"

"strange how you know that isn't it Kirumi" I stared at her with suspicion.

"I know knowledge of the murder weapon cause I am the president of Japan" karai replied "if that's all you have on me then I'm afraid your case won't stand"

"it's not actually" I said with a smile "as kyoko stated the kunai was sticking out in an upward angle, indicating that it was throw from a hight. I looked more into it and found a footprint on the wooden support beam. Now who could have got up there other than someone as crafty as you"

"that footprint could have been made at any time. It could have been made before we got here!" Kirumi said sweating bullets. I've got her on the ropes now.

"really? Then I'll have to use some proof that you can't refuse!" I yelled.

"oh yeah. And what would that be my dear?" she grinned confidently (or at least try to).

"shuichi saw a figure dressed in black robes last night" I explained.

"but can we be sure that shuichis alibi is true" hina questioned "he could be covering up for himself since he's the real murderer!"

"how dare you accuse my sidekick of murder!" kaito growled.

"Well can you prove he didn't!"

"actually I can!" he yelled.

"ah that's right I stayed in kaitos room around the time of the murder so I have an alibi" shuichi said looking relieved.

"shuma can you give us a detailed discriptions on the shadowed figure you saw" kokichi asked.

"Umm well all I can tell you is that they were completely dressed in black" shuichi sighed "I'm sorry I'm so useless"

"no shuichi that was quite helpful" I grinned.

"and how dose that prove that I'm the killer?" Kirumi asked.

"because me and tenko checked out the furnace and found a piece of black clothing that looks very similar to your outfit" I said pointing to her.

She stayed silent for a while before smiling at us "well as my father says you must know when to fight and when to give up. Alright sayaka let's end this farce shall we?"

"that's right it's voting time!" Monokuma popped up with a grin "now press the button on whoever you think the blackened is. Will you get it right or wrong. Let's find out now!"

We all voted for karai and got it right.

"rightio onto the punishment!" Monokuma said gleefully without even giving us a chance to talk to Kirumi. Is it because her reasons are the same as before?

"let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiits punishment Time!"

Kirumi looked at us all helplessly before she was dragged off with a metal chain.

*time skip*

I felt something warm and wet run down my cheek. I wiped it off with my hand and was shocked at what I saw.

Tears. I was crying for the loss of a friend.