Complete Manslaughter

Kyokos pov

I woke up this morning expecting to see everyone leaving their rooms to get some breakfast but the halls were eirrily quiet. Odd. Did I sleep in? I checked the clock. No I've gotten up just in time so where is everyone?

"Big sis" I turned around to see kokichi with a worried expression "have you seen chihiro? We usually walk to the dining hall together but when I woke up he wasn't there"

That is odd but I shouldn't worry him.

I gently petted his head "don't worry kokichi. I'm sure chihiro just wanted to let you sleep in. Now how about we go to the dining hall together"

"ok" he nodded as he took me hand.

On the way down we ran into Byakuya.

"hi big bro!" kokichi waved excitedly.

"don't call me that" Byakuya growled.

"it's not normal for us to find you here this early in the morning" I raised an eyebrow.

"yes normally I'm trying to avoid you people but I couldn't help but notice how quiet the halls were" Byakuya muttered.

"yeah we noticed it too" I muttered as I petted Kokichis head "maybe we should just go for some breakfast"

"agreed" Byakuya nodded as the three of us headed to the dining hall.

We opened the doors and couldn't believe what we saw...

It was the dead bodies of all the other students.

"a body has been discovered!"

The body discovery announcement played over and over again twenty-seven times. I could hear the damn thing ringing through my ears. Someone make it sto-

"chihiro!" kokichi ran over and hugged his dead boyfriend "I'm sorry. I should have never showed you that note. I don't know what I was thinking!"

I snapped to attention at his words "did you say that you got a note kokichi?"

"y-yeah" he said as he wiped his tears away "mokoto sent me a letter last night, saying he found a way out"

"I see" I pulled him into a hug as I gently petted his head "I got that letter too. What about you Byakuya?"

"tch that stupid letter woke me up" Byakuya growled "I hope you're not suggesting that someone lured everyone out and killed them. If so then I'd like to remind you of Monokumas little rule. One person can only kill up to three people"

"your right" I nodded "I feel like there's more to play here"

"indeed" he smirked "I feel like it's investigation time"

"hey that's my line!" I smiled fondly before turning to kokichi "kichi do you feel brave enough to help"

He looked up at me with determined eyes "I'm ready"

"good boy" I ruffled his hair "now let's get started"

We looked through all the injured bodies and realised that they all looked self inflicted but that doesn't make sense. Why would they-

"We've found a way out! Please come meet us at the dining hall to discuss further plans"

My eyes widened "they killed themselves in order to escape"

"so it's just a mass suicide" kokichi covered his mouth in shock.

"hmm so that was their plan" Byakuya muttered "not a bad plan but it would have never worked. A Togami like myself refuses to die"

"Well you finally figured it out" Monokuma popped up "let me tell you I was pretty pissed when I saw what they were doing. Three people isn't enough to keep a killing game going! Argh let's just skip to the execution" looking disappointed Monokuma disappeared..