For The Sake Of Love

Chihiros pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Two people are dead. I'm greatful that no one I love died but the bottom line is that someone died and we need to get them justice no matter what!

"alright let's start with the cause of death" keade said, alot more pumped up than usual. I guess she really wants to make up for not stopping korekiyo.

"looking back at their wounds they clearly killed by blunt force trauma" kyoko muttered.

"oh I saw a bloody bat. I bet it was the murder weapon!" hina said excitedly.

"Well you're half right" kokichi stepped in "but the head wound for a bat is only present in kiyos injuries. Angie was killed by something else"

"hold on kichi. You looked at their head wounds" hina said looking slightly disturbed.

"ahh! Miss kirigiri is teaching Mr ouma her creepy tactics!" hifumi yelped.

"can we please move on" kyoko shot a glare at hifumis direction, making him shrink back "now dose anyone have any idea what the second weapon could have been?"

"are we even sure there was a second weapon?" Leon asked "maybe Kokichis just reading into things"

"no there was definitely a second weapon" I said firmly "and it was this hammer" I showed everyone the hammer.

"are you sure about that chihiro?" Kirumi asked "there isn't a speck of blood on it"

"exactly!" I grinned "doesn't it look a little too clean to you? It was clearly strubbed clean. Why would anyone do that unless it was used for murder!"

"way a go chihiro!" kokichi gave me a thumbs up that made my heart flutter.

"hold on" maki spoke up "if two different weapons were used could it be possible that we're looking for two different Killers?"

Kaito gasped "maki-roll your a genius!" he yelled making her blush.

"I think you're onto something maki" kokichi muttered "it looks like this trail is different from the others. Instead of one murderer we have two"

"so we have to sacrifice two of our friends" hina covered her mouth as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"it's ok hina. We'll get through this together" sakura said softly.

"how the heck are we suppose to find two killers!" Leon yelled "finding one was annoying enough"

Byakuya turned to me with a smirk "you've been unusually helpful this trail. You have any ideas?"

I rattled my brains for a moment. Come on. There's gotta be some way I can help everyone! Wait.

"keade you told me that you saw Korekiyo before he died"

"yeah" she sighed "I saw him walking down the hallway reading a note. I found it weird but ignored it. I wish I had acted apon my gut feeling"

Kokichi gasped as if he just realised something "I know who our killers are!"

"you do!?" taka gasped.

"tell us who it is kokichi!" mokoto yelled.

He slowly pointed his finger at himiko "every time the love motive pops up you end up being a target himiko. You ended up fighting back this time didn't you himiko"

"I don't know what you're talking about" himiko looked away nervously.

"no I think you do" I backed him up "it makes perfect sense. The love Motive, the fact that this trail has two different murderers, it all adds up to you and tenko being our Killers!"

"why are you dragging me into this!" tenko yelled.

"cause your definitely our second killer!" kyoko pointed at her "no one else would have done this for himiko"

"my guess is that himiko killed Angie in self defence so tenko called out Kiyo as a second victim to her murder" kokichi muttered.

"I can see your reasoning but you have no proof that it was us!" tenko yelled as she began sweating nervously.

"of course we do!" I yelled as I pointed at her "because you love himiko and she loves you. No one would have gone as far as you did"

She stayed silent before laughing pitifully "there's no way I can deny that. I love himiko and I would kill anyone for her" she took himikos hand and himiko squeezed it lovingly.

I sighed. I guess that answered that.

We voted for himiko and tenko.

"Well that's it for our lovey dovey couple tenko and himiko" Monokuma laughed delighted "let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

Tenko and himiko were placed in what looked to be an two man obstacle course. A boulder rolled down the stairs towards them...

Tenko and himikos Punishment
Your love will be tested

The two of them ran around the obstacle corse, helping each other through until they reached the last stage. It was a door that only allowed one person to escape. They girls turned to each other. They accepted their fate as they hugged each other before the boulder flattened them.

I watched the two with tears in my eyes. They loved each other. They loved each other so much that they were willing to give up everything to protect the other. I could understand those feelings.

I reached out and took Kokichis hand, feeling grateful to still have him with me.