The Mukuro Motive

Mukuros pov

We were sent to the gymnasium for the first Motive of this Timeline. I hated the gymnasium. I still had the vivid memory of getting stabbed by my own sister in that place. The pain of dying at her hands time and time again will stick with me forever I think.

"are you ok mukuro?" mokoto asked worriedly. He's always so worried about me. How did I find someone so nice?

"I'm ok. Just a little nervous" I said honestly.

"I think we're all a little nervous" mokoto chuckled "tell you what. Let's stand together and then maybe we can cancel our our nervousness"

"o-ok" I stuttered as my face turned red. What is this boy doing to me?

*time skip*

"is everyone here? Wonderful!" Monokuma clapped his paws excitedly.

"just get on with it you oversized plush toy!" Leon yelled.

"wow rude" Monokuma pouted.

"I can say alot ruder you son of a bitch" mondo growled "now quit wasting our time!"

"everyone here's so mean" Monokuma said tearfully "and I had a cool new motive too!"

"what new motive" I folded my arms. I'm not up for dealing with my sisters crap today!

"I'm glad you asked!" Monokuma said as he grabbed the mic "ladies and gentlemen I'd like to introduce to you the Mukuro Motive!"

"me?" I stumbled back in shock "what the hell does that even mean?"

"it simply means that if you kill someone and get away with it you beloved sister will welcome you back with open arms" Monokuma grinned.

"a chance to be with junko again?" I gritted my teeth "like hell I'd want that after the way you treated me!"

"oh don't give up that bullcrap!" Leon yelled "we know it's what you want!" the others murmured in agreement.

"woowee seems no one believes in you" Monokuma giggled "hey everyone you should probably kill mukuro before she kills one of you" with that he disappeared.

I turned to the others "please everyone listen to me-" but they weren't willing to listen. They all walked away. Well everyone except mokoto, kaito, kokichi, keade and taka.

"you all believe in me?" I muttered in disbelief.

"of course" keade smiled at me.

"after the way you told off Monokuma there's no way I could not believe in you" kokichi winked at me.

"we're here for you mukuro and we're going to make sure that silly Motive doesn't get you hurt"

I felt tears brimming in my eyes "thank you everyone" I smiled greatfully.

"no problem" keade smiled at me "now show me your room. I'm going to be your gardein angel tonight!"