Revenge Killing

Mukuros pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. I can't say that I was ever close with hifumi. In fact I was disgusted by him but for the sake of survival I must find his killer!

"we already know who the killer is" hina said with a glare.

"I think I heard this before" Monokuma giggled.

"it was definitely Hiro!"

"no way! I didn't do anything!" Hiro yelped.

"yeah yeah keep talking murderer!" hina glared.

"you do realise that he was framed for murder twice already hina" kokichi said "it's most likely that he's being framed again"

"yeah listen to the little dude!" Hiro said looking hopeful.

"yeah but what if that's what he wants you to believe" hina insisted "this is part of his evil plan I just know it!"

"heck no! I'm not smart enough to do that!" hero yelled.

"I'm surrounded by idiots" Byakuya sighed.

"ok so we just have to prove that hiro couldn't possibly be the killer right" kyoko muttered.

"what have you got in mind big sis?" kokichi asked.

"Well I think our answer lies in the suit" she stated.

"I think I know what your talking about!" I gasped "hifumi was killed by a single blow to the head but you can't see a thing in that costume. It's hard to believe Hiro got a clean hit on hifumi in that suit"

"very good mukuro" kyoko smiled.

"Umm thank you" I muttered turning red.

"that doesn't prove anything!" tenko yelled "I still think the degenerate did it!"

"this is literally the same explanation as last time" kokichi groaned. I could tell he was getting tired of this.

"alright let's get to the important shit already" Leon growled "who the fuck killed that fatty?"

"is there any clue that point to a killer?" taka muttered.

"neah I feel tired just thinking about it" himiko sighed.

"we should probably focus on the cause of death" I suggested.

"good idea mukuro" rantaro smiled.

"hifumi was killed by a hammer as we've already discussed" chihiro muttered.

"there was something interesting about the hammer though" Byakuya said.

"really? And what is that?" Kirumi asked.

"the hammer was painted blue and had the words justice hammer written on it" Byakuya explained "it's the same hammer hifumi used to kill celest last time. Now why do you think that is?"

"now that you mention it that dose remind me of something strange chihiro said" I muttered.

"ehh me?" chihiro gasped.

"yes you!" I yelled "you were acting very strange when we found hifumis body. Care to explain?"

Chihiro took a deep breath "Well the truth is last night I was strolling around the school when-"

*flashback*

"ahhhhh!"

I jumped at the sound of screaming. Its coming from the rec room! I ran in to find hifumi looming over celest. I grabbed her hand and dragged her away before he could make the finishing blow.

We ran to the empty classroom and shut the door. We lay against the wall trying to catch our breath.

"why?" she said breathlessly "why did you save me? I thought you hated me"

"I do" I growled "but I'm not just going to let you die. I'm better than that"

"that's admirable" she chuckled.

I closed my eyes and and leaned against the wall until...

"a body has been discovered!"

*end of flashback*

"I see. That explains why that hammer looks like hifumis creation" I muttered.

"I was afraid to bring it up in case I became a suspect. I'm sorry everyone" chihiro muttered apologetically.

"it's fine chihiro. That's actually very helpful" kyoko smiled.

"really?" hina tilted her head in confusion "how?"

"Well we now know that hifumi tried to kill celest and failed"

"such an awful brute" celest sighed.

"judging by what we know hifumi most likely had his weapon of choice taken from him and killed with it" kyoko muttered "Now is there anyone here that has been acting suspicious?"

"yes" I spoke up "rantaro you heard the Monokuma announcement and yet you chose to ignore it"

"I told you that I heard a noise from the locker" rantaro explained "that's why I didn't go down"

"we spent at least thirty minutes investigating hifumis body. You telling me that you spent all that time staring at a locker" I folded my arms.

Rantaro stared at me in disbelief before chuckling to himself "well played mukuro. So is this the part where I conseed defeat? That's how this little game is played isn't it?"

"it sure is!" Monokuma yelled excitedly "now cast your votes"

We voted for rantaro and got it right.

"why ran?" shuichi looked at him sadly "you told me and keade that you change"

"I have" he said calmly "this time I had a good reason"

"and that reason was?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I found out the location of all my sisters" he grinned "looks like all that studying paid off. All I needed was enough money to travel around the world and pick them up. Not to mention I wanted to get back at that fatass for killing me last time" he muttered the last part to himself.

"rantaro" I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

*time skip*

I wiped my tears away. I couldn't help but feel sad. He was doing it all for his sisters. Something I would have done for my own sister. That leaves me with one question.

Were they worth his love?