Sayaka Wants To Fight!

Tenkos pov

I peaked around the corner to see himiko practicing knife fighting with kokichi. She's gotten so strong. I guess she doesn't need me anymore.

She turned around and I quickly hid. I let out a sigh. I can't face her. I'm not brave enough-

"miss tenko!"

"ahh!" I yelled as I got into a fighting stance. I then realised that the person behind me was a girl. Sayaka Mizono to be exact.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" sayaka said apologetically.

"it's fine" I peaked over the corner to see that himiko was gone before facing sayaka again "what can I help you with?"

She took a deep breath "this killing game has taught me alot. One of those things being that I need to get stronger. Both physically and mentally. So I was hoping you could help me get stronger"

"wouldn't you rather train with mukuro?" I said bitterly. I know himiko and the others have been getting lessons from mukuro. She really doesn't need me anymore.

"mmm I wouldn't want to bother her" she replied "she already has enough on her plate. Besides I figured you'd be perfect since you're so pro girl" she smiled warmly.

She really wants my help. I'm not useless after all.

Gaining my confidence back I turned to her and said "alright but don't expect me to go easy on you!"