The Plan

Mokotos pov

"alright everyone gather round. I've got a plan" I said confidently.

Everyone sat around the bathhouse, seeing as it the only room without any cameras. It was a tight squeeze but we managed it.

"alright shorty what the plan?" miu asked.

I took a deep breath "alright so we need to find out where junko and tsumugi are staying. You know where they stay right mukuro?"

"yes" mukuro nodded "their location is under the trail grounds"

"the only issues is the technology they have on their hands" kyoko muttered "they can kill us with a simple push of a button. We'd have to sacrifice someone in order to capture them"

"I'll be the sacrifice" mukuro spoke up "I worked with junko in the past so it's the least I can do to atone"

"that won't be necessary" I said firmly before turning to miu and chihiro "do you two think you could make something to shut off the power for a short period of time?"

"heh that's a piece of cake!" miu grinned "especially with shortys help over here" she winked at chihiro.

Chihiro nodded firmly "I'll do my best!"

"tenko and mukuro I need you two to sneak in and capture them. So don't you dare die on me" I stared at mukuro firmly.

She nodded and hugged me "your incredible" she muttered with tears in her eyes.

I smiled before putting my hand out. Everyone nodded and put their hands in. Even Byakuya! I looked around proudly. We've fought so hard together. Now it's time for our happy ending.

"go team!"