Challenging The Last Mastermind

Mukuros pov

We all took our places at the stands one last time. One last trail and then we can go home. I can't fail now!

Tsumugi were already standing at the spare stand. I guess they got tired of hiding. She had an angry look on her face.

"you took junko-sempi from me you bitch!" she yelled "now I have to play both roles" she said as she cosplayed into junko. She sounded so much like her. It was kinda scary.

"alright dear sister. It's time for your execution" tsumugi said in her junko cosplay.

"absolutely not" mokoto growled.

"huh?" tsumugi tilted her head in confusion.

"we're not letting you hurt our friend mukuro!" himiko yelled.

"she helped us through so much. There's no way we'd just sit here and watch her die!" shuichi said firmly.

"especially for killing someone who clearly deserved it" cleste smirked.

"aww you guys are real sweet but I don't think you have a choice" tsumugi smiled sweetly "I call the shots around here so you need to be good children and do what you're told"

"like that's going to happen" maki growled as she pulled out her knife.

"if it takes fighting you to save our friend we will gladly do so" sakura said as she got into a fighting stance.

"you people. Your suicidal!" tsumugi muttered in disbelief.

"heh come on now tsumugi. You should know better than anyone that guys like us don't have much to lose" kokichi muttered darkly.

"yeah! We're not afraid to die. Not anymore" chihiro said determinedly.

"that's right" taka voice was slowly getting angrier "we played your little game long enough! just execute yourselves already!"

"aww whats the rush" tsumugi smiled "let me show you a little something before you throw your lives away"

A monitor switched on reveling makis face.

"hey that's me!" maki gasped.

I felt confused. Junko never talked about this part of the plan to me so I had no idea whats going on.

"Umm hey there" the maki on the monitor said nervously "my name is maki harukawa and I want to sign up for danganrompa. I've been an orphan my whole life. I've never had anyone to love and my life's never had any real meaning so I at least what someone to know I existed before I die. As for ultimates I was thinking either the ultimate child caregiver or ultimate assassin. Either one would be cool. Thank you for your time" the monitor shut off.

Makis face went pale before glaring at tsumugi "was that supposed to scare me? I already know about the auditions. I survived in our world remember? Now die!"

She charged at tsumugi at full speed who simply smiled. Crap she has Monokuma by her side. There's no way we can win!

To my surprise kiibo stepped in her way.

"what are you doing!" she yelled at him.

He smiled gently at her "let me handle her maki"

"what so you can blow yourself up again!" she yelled "that's suicide!"

"it leaves up with the least amount of casualties" he explained "besides you promised kaito that you'd survive didn't you?"

She nodded before turning to us "come on guys. Let's find shelter" the others nodded and ran off. Shuichi and himiko looked at their friend worriedly. What's going to happen.

We hid in mokotos bedroom and waited anxiously. We heard several loud bangs before the building collapse around us. Thankfully most of us came out relatively unharmed.

We walked out to find tsumugi and kiibo buried in rubble. Their both dead.

"waaa kiibo not again" himiko burst into tears. Thankfully kokichi was there to confert her.

I looked out at the grand horizon that stood before us.

"come on guys" I smiled at them "it's time to go home"

Ending five: exploding hopes peak