Workout With Sakura

Mukuros pov

"hiya ha!"

I was a soldier that was well known for never receiving a single injury but I came pretty close to breaking that streak while training with sakura!

We broke away from the fight after what felt like forever. I smirked at her "your incredible sakura. It's been forever since I've fought someone as fearsome as you" I kinda regret not fighting her sooner. What a rush!

"I could say the same thing about you" sakura chuckled "your definitely not someone I want to mess with"

It's only been a week since sakura lost hina and she's already back on her feet fighting with everyone else. She incredibly strong. I wish I had her strength since the start. Oh well better late than never!

We sat down and took a drink of water. We were both exhausted from our training. We sat in silence until.

"no that's not right"

We looked at each other in surprise. That voice sounds close. We sneaked towards it to find kokichi with a rubber knife in hand and himiko in a fighting stance.

"is something wrong himiko?" kokichi asked.

"neah I've been trying to do that jump kick that I saw sakura sempai did but I can't manage it" she pouted "I guess I just have to work harder"

"yeah you have fun bulking yourself up. I'm going to stick to weaponry" kokichi smirked "I'm at least smart enough to know where my strengths lie"

"hey what does that mean?"

"don't know. Why don't you come over and find out"

"ok I will!" with that she charged at kokichi with her tiny fists up.

Me and sakura smiled warmly at them. Is this what it's like to inspire others?