The Lucky Students Death

??? Pov

I stumbled back in shock. Blood that was not mine stained my hands. I was shaking uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

Sayakas pov

"a body has been discovered!"

My eyes shot open. I was laying in bed. What's with that body discovery announcement? Did someone die already? But there hasn't been any motive yet!

"this can't be happening" I muttered to myself as I jumped out of bed. Nows not the time to be panicking. I have to go down and help everyone else!

*time skip*

I walked down to the kitchen. That's where that bear said the murder took place. I opened the door and to my shock and disbelief lay the corpes of my dear friend mokoto.

I felt tears brimming in my eyes before I quickly wiped them away. Nows not the time to cry. I have to avenge my friends death!

I walked over to kyoko who had just finished inspecting the corpes.

"mind giving me a run down on the victims cause of death?" I asked.

"sure thing " she muttered "well the cause of death is pretty standard. Mokoto was stabbed once in the heart. He died instantly"

"I won't forgive the person who killed my mokoto!" mukuro muttered angrily. I can't imagine how much pain she must be in. I shook my head sadly and continued on.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STAB WOUNDS

I walked into the kitchen to find chihiro covered in blood with kokichi gently talking to him.

"it's going to be ok hun" he muttered softly to the boy "you safe with me"

"chihiro may I ask you some questions" I asked.

"he's not well enough for that sayaka!" kokichi scolded me "he just got attacked by some weird guy and watched mokoto died. He doesn't need you to bring up unnecessary trauma"

"they got attacked?" I muttered in disbelief.

"yeah he told me so" kokichi insisted.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MYSTERIOUS ATTACKER

"how did the killer escape if the doors were locked?" I asked.

"they jumped through that window" he pointed to the broken window.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
WINDOW ESCAPE!

"one more question"

"ok shoot!"

"did he see the killers face" that could make the trail a whole lot easier.

"afraid not. He was wearing that mask over there" he pointed to a mask on the floor.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MASKED KILLER

Suddenly Monokuma popped up "alright you worms get to the trail room to entertain me!" with that he disappeared.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. Alright mokoto I'm going to avenge you!