How Do You Do It?

Mukuros pov

I woke up feeling fresher then usual. I made up with shuichi last night and no one particularly close to me died. Things are looking good.

I walked down the hallway and into the dining hall. I expected to see taka and maki looking depressed considering that their lovers died last night but instead they were chatting away like nothing ever happened.

I had to see what was up "hey what are you two doing?"

"what are you taking about?" taka asked.

"your loved ones just died and you're sitting here like nothing happened. Did you not care about them at all?"

"how dare you" maki growled "do you want to die-"

"calm down maki. I think she's just confused" taka said gently before turning to me "listen mukuro we do miss mondo and kaito dearly but we know that they'd want us to keep fighting so that's what we're going to do"

"is it really that easy for you" I looked at them helplessly. I'm still struggling with the loss of junko. Dose that make me weak?

"of course it's not easy" taka sighed "you never get over a loved one's death. Not really but you push it aside until the right time. I will moarn mondos death once I get out of here but for now I want to help everyone the best I can"

"I see" I nodded. Being able to lock up your feelings like that can't be easy. I have alot of respect for him "may I take a seat?"

"sure go ahead" maki muttered.

I smiled and took a seat next to them. My classmates are alot stronger than I gave them credit for. I think with people like this everything will be fine-

"stay the hell away from him!" I turned around to see chihiro screaming at celest "you lay a hand on him and I'll kill you myself!"

"whoe babe calm down" kokichi said gently "she just bumped into me by accident. I'm fine"

"I don't care!" he yelled with tears in his eyes "she killed you out of spite in the last Timeline. I'm not letting her near you!"

"aww your so sweet love" he kissed him gently "don't worry about me gun. I'm going to be alright. Now why don't we get some breakfast"

"ok" he nodded as he wiped his tears away.

I stared at them curiously. I guess their still bad blood between some of the students...