Accidentle Victim

Tenkos pov

We all took our places at the stands. I had been trying to avoid himiko for ages now but thanks to the positioning of the stands we were face to face with each other. There's no hiding now.

I sighed to myself. Let's just get this over with!

"wow its not like hifumi to die so soon" hina muttered.

"yes. Usually we leave him at least till the third trail since he's such a easy pawn" celest chuckled.

"how did the fatty die in the first place though?" Leon muttered.

"hey!" I yelled angrily "how dare you interrupt the woman who were speaking! Don't you have any respect!"

"of course I do!" Leon yelled "but they finished talking and I'm confused"

"Well I'm happy to explain" I grinned "so sit down and shut up you degenerate!"

"why is she so hard on me?" Leon muttered.

"alright listen up!" I yelled getting everyone's attention "that overweight degenerate was killed by a single blow to the head. The lovely kyoko told me that he was killed instantly"

"that's correct" kyoko nodded.

"yeah you are lovely big sis" kokichi grinned.

"not that!" kyoko blushed slightly in embarrassment "anyway the weapon used to kill him by this shot put ball" she held up the shot put ball.

"exactly!" I grinned "that's why I've got two suspects in my mind already"

"oh yeah you were saying that before" sayaka said excitedly "who are those suspects tenko?"

"I bet there both male" Leon muttered. I was ready to tear him a new one when...

"Leon please let her speak" taka said gently.

"yeah then we'll see if it's bullshit or not" mondo chuckled.

I smiled at taka gratefully. He's such a respectful male. He's one of the only ones I respect!

I took a deep breath "my suspects are keade and chihiro!"

Everyone gasped.

"ok I was wrong about them both being male but chihiro? That's complete bullshit!" Leon yelled.

"that right. My chi would never hurt a fly!" kokichi said holding his boyfriend close.

"and keade killing someone is a complete lie too!" shuichi yelled.

Oh man there ganging up on me. Just as expected from degenerate males!

"hey I have proof you know" I pouted.

"then show us the proof" kyoko folded her arms.

"alright I will!" I said determinedly. I know what I'm talking about and I'm going to prove it! "now if any of you bothered to check the top of the bookshelf you'd see that all the books were laid flat and there was a strange contraption made to drop something small like the shot put. Just like how keade killed rantaro!"

"don't remind me" rantaro sighed.

"I'll admit that wasn't a bad find for a fool such as yourself" Byakuya chuckled.

"your just mad cause I found it and you didn't" I said teasingly.

"don't flatter yourself" he growled. Yep he's definitely jealous!

"Well that's good an all but how is chihiro involved?" kokichi demanded.

"I'm glad you asked" I grinned "you see me and sayaka found a laptop showing footage of the library. I can't imagine anyone who could have done that other than chihiro!"

"you've got a point" kokichi muttered. He turned to chihiro who was sweating nervously "babe please talk to me" he said gently.

"kokichi" he looked up at his boyfriend with tears in his eyes "I'm sorry. I can't-"

"it's ok chihiro" keade cut him off with a smile "you can tell them"

"keade" chihiro looked at her tearfully before taking a deep breath "Well the truth is we both had something to do with hifumi death... "

*Flashback*

"keade are you sure about this?" I asked nervously.

"chihiro don't worry about it" keade said reassuringly "we're going to kill one of the Masterminds just like mukuro did and then we'll overpower the other. Then we can use our time to find a way to break the loop. It's the perfect plan!"

"but what if it doesn't work?"

"it will chi" she placed her hands on my shoulders "we're going to get out of this place and then you and kokichi can live happily ever after"

I blushed at her words "ok so I just need to hack into the library cam and wait until one of the Masterminds leaves through their and then you'll aim the shot put ball at their head"

"you got it!" she winked at me.

I nodded and started hacking into the hopes peak surveillance system. It then a saw a shadowy figure walking around in the library.

"it's her!"

*time skip*

"I got so panicky that I accidentally mistaked hifumi for one of the Masterminds" chihiro said tearfully "I didn't even look at him properly. It's all my fault. Please execute me instead of keade"

"no you can't!" kokichi clung to him tearfully.

"chihiro don't be silly" keade shook her head "you need to be there for kokichi"

"Well what about me keade!" shuichi yelled with tears in his eyes "I need you!"

Keade sighed "I'm sorry shuichi but I know you'll be ok on your own. You've got so many people to support you"

Shuichi let out a chocked sob.

I stared at the voting wheel sadly. I know what must be done but it makes me sad to kill off a kind girl like keade. Especially since she only did this to try and save us. Things just didn't work out for us.

"hurry up and vote already!" Monokuma demanded.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

And pressed the button...