Self Defense Training

Mukuros pov

"soooo what exactly are we doing out here" shuichi asked. Kokichi, taka, maki and mokoto muttered in confused agreement.

I took a deep breath "I've become close with the five of you and have decided that I don't want any of you to die"

"so do you have a plan to stop the killing game?" mokoto looked at me hopefully.

"I do" with that I threw five rubber knives at them "I'm going to teach you basic self defense so that when you are attacked by someone you'll know how to defend yourselves"

"that could be incredibly useful" taka muttered.

"wow big sis mukuros so cool!" kokichi giggled.

I blushed slightly. Kokichis a nice kid but he dose embarrass me sometimes.

I turned to maki "maki as a assassin you have experience in a fight correct?"

"Well I try to avoid fighting as much as possible but yeah I have been trained in combat" she muttered.

"excellent! Then do you mind helping me give an example?"

"sure" she shrugged as she walked up to me.

"ok feel free to charge at me at any time" I said.

Maki smirked, picked up the knife and charged at me at top speed. I stop her blade by grabbing her by the wrist.

"your an excellent combat fighter maki but your defense is lacking. You've left yourself wide open for an attack!" with that I flipped her over onto her back.

"heh impressive" maki smirked.

I turned to the others "alright class let's begin!"

*time skip*

Class was over and everyone was getting ready for dinner. I put away my stuff with a smile. I never thought teaching would be so fun!

I finished putting everything away and was about to head down to the dining hall when I overheard tenko and himiko talking.

"why are you ignoring me himiko!" she yelled.

"neah I'm not ignoring you. I just need a little space" himiko insisted "I mean I just found out you love me. That's alot to take in"

"you mean you don't love me back?" tenko looked at her sadly.

"I don't know how I feel! Please just leave me alone!" himiko yelled as she ran off.

Tenko fell to her knees and burst into tears. I looked at her sadly before walking off. I hope those two sort things out. I'm not exactly the best with relationships!