Taking My Sisters Happiness

??? Pov

Argh I'm so angry! I did nothing but shower my sister in Dispair and what does she do? She starts dating the ultimate hope!

Oh I was so ready to throw up all over the monitor! Tsumugi tried to calm me down bless her but I've made up my mind. I'm going to kill the ultimate hope and pull mukuro back into Dispair.

Watch out mokoto. You have a little visitor tonight!

Mukuros pov

It was late at night but its become a new ritual for me to wish mokoto a good night. So I went up to mokoto and shuichis dorm room when I noticed the door was slightly opened.

I peaked inside to see a shadowed figure creeping up to mokoto with a knife!

Without even hesitating I pulled out a knife of my own and stabbed them several times in the back.

"what's going on here" mokoto woke up and turned on the light. It's then that I saw that the person I killed was my own sister.

"I'm sorry mokoto. She was coming at you with a knife so I stabbed her and and... I'd do it again" my tone turned serious.

"I love you" mokoto got out of bed and hugged me. This action caused shuichi to wake up, triggering the body discovery announcement.

Everyone quickly arrived...

"holy crap you killed junko" kokichi gasped "nice going mukuro!"

"not nice at all" Monokuma popped up angrily "junko was murdered so you kids gotta find her killer and bring them to justice"

"there's no way we'll do that!" chihiro yelled.

"Well if you don't I'll execute you all. Now chop chop!" he yelled before disappearing.

"I'm.. going to be executed" I muttered in disbelief.

"no your not!" mokoto said firmly "not if I have anything to say about it. I'm not letting you die for her sake" he glared at junkos body "I'm going to fight by your side with every fibre of my being!" the others muttered in agreement.

I was touched. After all this time I was finally a part of the class. Its all I ever wanted.

"alright guys let's take out tsumugi and go home!"